Final question’s

I have two questions:

Why is it that on solo when you spawn for a approach on a runway, it spawns you with a speed low?

Why is it that the planes during sunrise and sunset look plastic like the A320 family?

5 Likes

This could answer your question.

As for the second question, I do not fully understand, could you explain it a little more?

1 Like

It’s just the reflecton.

1 Like

Here’s a picture:

Compared to:

5 Likes

Yeah, reflection.

2 Likes

If possible can a mod respond, it can be a issue @DeerCrusher or anyone

Well it’s an older plane, the graphics aren’t 757-200 graphics. Doesn’t necessarily look like an issue to me.

1 Like

Could you explain the plastic part? Maybe I’m not fully understanding

It doesn’t look like a plane should look like

It happens with clouds only!

2 Likes

the plane looks like its wrapped in shiny clear foil, giving it a weird reflection

2 Likes

I see. Well this is no issue, in the sense that no one will probably look at it and deem in critical. Just the reflection. Infinite Flight isn’t known for having super realistic graphics.

1 Like

That’s how I was trying to describe it, thank you!

1 Like

Poor infinite flight but jokes aside, it only happens with clouds, so it can be a issue

1 Like

…because the lighting engine is reflecting the clouds. Doesn’t happen when it’s clear because there’s nothing for the engine to reflect. Therefore, it’s not an issue, unless deemed otherwise by whomever developed it (I’m assuming Cameron but I could be wrong)

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that the clouds do give all newer aircraft a shaded look, and the older aircraft have that foil plastic look you mentioned. Even before clouds, older aircraft look poorer. So I still don’t believe this is an issue.

1 Like

Clouds

No Clouds

2 Likes

Ok thanks all!

2 Likes

I really like it!

1 Like

Flagging for closure

3 Likes