[Final Poll] Europe Route Suggestions - Flying the World Journey

Submitting is now over, scroll to the most recent post and vote for your favorite!

As some of you may know, I am doing a flying the world journey. My next leg is will be Europe. The first leg, the U.S is complete and on my YT channel (link in bio). Before I start Europe though, I want your opinion. What is your favorite airport in Europe (that is not obvious like London, Paris, Frankfurt, etc.)? I will take the first 15 route suggestions, put them in a poll, on here, and then add the top five to the already selected routes!

If known, please share the ICAO sign as well

1 Like

I’d suggest visiting Zurich and Innsbruck!

3 Likes

Brussels and Innsbruck are my favorites.

1 Like

I suggest Barcelona because of the nice approach over the sea.

1 Like

These are some great suggestions!

1 Like

As Joesph said above Zurich it is my favorite airport in Europe I love flying all the Swiss aircraft and my second favorite has to be Madeira with its bridge airport it’s ICAO is LPMA

1 Like

Geneva! Because of it’s beautiful over-lake approach! LSGG

2 Likes

I think KEF would be a great option if you are willing to go there as it is around 3 hours from mainland Europe

Other than that I recommend CPH, ZRH, DUS, and AMS. I have been to all those airports in both Infinite Flight and in real life, and recommend the scenery

CPH is EKCH
AMS is EHAM
DUS is EDDL
ZRH is LSZH

1 Like

Oh… the mother of all horrid approaches in Europe, Innsbruck and Florence.

1 Like

LOWI (Innsbruck) to LQSA (Sarajevo) in my opinion is one of the most scenic routes because you’re flying over the alps the entire time. Also, Sarajevo is a little tricky to land at but should make the flight even more fun.

1 Like
  • Zurich
  • Innsbruck
  • Brussels
  • Barcelona
  • Madeira
  • Geneva
  • Copenhagen
  • Dusseldorf
  • Florence
  • Sarajevo

0 voters

10 finalists, and only five will go on to the leg! Which one is your favorite? This poll will by active for 30 minutes to a day depending on the amount of votes received.

If we end up with less than five winners, the remaining airports will be put against each other

1 Like

We have a five way tie!!! I’ll check again tomorrow morning, but as of now, we have our winners! You never know though, things may change overnight!

1 Like

Düsseldorf or Munich

Here’s the poll for the fifth destination:

• Barcelona
  • Copenhagen
  • Florence
  • Sarajevo
  • Zurich

0 voters

The other four winners are: Dusseldorf, Geneva, Innsbruck, and Madeira

1 Like

And our fifth destination: Sarajevo!

I will be updating the thread with these routes soon!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.