Today I am launching my ATC Tracking Thread because I have just applied for the IFATC and I want to train before taking the pratical exam.
Don’t hesitate to give feedback if you can.
Frequencies: Ground and Tower
Thanks to everyone who will come.
If you ever open again, please ping me!
I will reopen tomorrow around 20:00Z
LFBO Open now
Hi I was G-USMN with equipment (TBM). Here is my Feedback below.
- Spot on for giving me “taxi Instruction” rather than “pushback clearance” since I was in GA aircraft
- Transition (3000ft) was perfect
- Clearances were way too late, thats why I kept reporting my position on base. Gotta be proactive when it comes to this. Aircraft can be cleared on crosswind or early downwind leg
- Traffic directions were given with every clearance. They are only needed onces; either with takeoff clearance or with new runway clearance.
- Nicely done with that “go around” scenario.
Thank you very much for stopping by, I realized my mistakes and I will try to be better next time :)
I will open another airport tomorrow at the same time so don’t hesitate to stop by if possible!
EDDM Open now (a little bit early)
@Usman_A @Rocky_Black @Maxime_Flying
Thanks for this great session @Stan7 ☺️
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.