Fiji Airways Virtual - FJVA | Rank Icon Ideas

Fiji Airways Virtual is so close to being approved. All we need is some more small things. One being rank icons. I am not a very creative person but I know the community is. I need the community to help me out. I am open to any ideas so please submit your ideas or submit some “Criteria” that I could try and make.

Our Ranks

• Trainee
  • First Officer
  • Captain
  • Commander
  • Senior Commander

Fiji 737 photo

Little Fiji Airways Virtual Info
Fiji Airways Virtual started out in 2022 with just a few people coming together to do what they love. Fly. Fly around the world, with no limits. Fueling their ever growing passion.
Our door is always open to new members. We are proud to bring together people from all over the world. Come join us at our next event — we’d love to share all that Fiji Airways Virtual has to offer. We truly take you to new heights.
Fiji Airways is the flag carrier airline of Fiji and operates international services from its hubs in Fiji to 13 countries and 26 cities including, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu and Solomon Islands, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Canada and the United States.

Fiji Airways Virtual

Fiji Airways Virtual is not associated, endorsed or affiliated with the real-world airline Fiji Airways, or it’s subsidiaries. For the Real Fiji Airways visit. Fiji Airways Website

2 Likes

Ooh this is definitely on my list of VA’s to join in the future! Nice thread.

1 Like

@IF_California I most certainly will join as a pilot

2 Likes

Nice I will join this when i get pro!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.