Fiji Airways Boeing 737-800

Fiji Airways Boeing 737-800

Continuing the discussion from Fiji Airways B737-800:

Fiji Airways operates 4 Boeing 737-800’s

About Fiji Airways:

Fiji Airways (trading as and formerly known as Air Pacific), is the flag carrier airline of Fiji. It is based out of Nadi (NFFN) and it operates international and domestic services to 13 countries and 32 cities including Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands, the United States, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.

If we had this aircraft, it would open up many different route possibilities in the Pacific to pilots. The livery scheme on the aircraft is amazing, and truly represents the culture of Fiji

So why not vote for it? We need this livery in the simulator and casting a vote for it would mean a lot.

That’s a beautiful livery, got my vote.

3 Likes

Thanks, we need all the support we can get

3 Likes

Thatas one clean, elaborate livery right there! I would vote but right now a lot of my votes are going for reworks and features in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

Wow! So stunning my man. I’ve spotted this a few times at Brisbane a few times!

1 Like

Really good livery mate

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s a pity that in Melbourne they come at night

Nice livery! I hope see soon

3 Likes

I think the A330 needs to come first. This doesn’t have the range to meet many of the destinations you mentioned. The livery is still awesome though.

5 Likes

Yes, the A330 would be very nice as well. Although, the 737 can reach all the destinations I mentioned except for the last 4.

Yes please! Great for flying around the South Pacific

2 Likes

Yeah, some routes such as Nadi to Apia and Nadi to Nuku’alofa will be really opened up to pilots if this is added

1 Like

I would love to do Nadi - Tarawa or Nadi - Majuro

2 Likes

Awesome, so many new routes (including those) would be opened up to pilots if we had this!

1 Like

Just giving this a little bump. It would mean a lot if the developers added this into the sim!

2 Likes

Man this looks gorgeous but I am outta votes like all the time

1 Like

If this was in Infinite Flight 😍

18 Likes

Ye we need this i live in New Zealand an they are so nice

4 Likes

Would love to fly to Brisbane with this beauty! <3

2 Likes

Bump this topic as the 737 update is approaching

3 Likes