Fiji Airways Airbus A330-300

Hi Everyone!

Credit

Redirect Notice

I would like to request the addition of the Fiji Airways Airbus A330-300 Livery into IF!
I feel that this unique livery would open new routes to pilots wanting to fly long routes to and from Fiji. I am also requesting this livery because it is the flag carrier of Fiji and represents something historical to the people of Fiji.
(The last two feature requests have been closed as of writing)

About Fiji Airways
Fiji Airways, formerly known as Air Pacific is the flag carrier airline of the Republic Of Fiji. It operates Domestic and International Flights to 13 countries and 23 cities including Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu and Solomon Islands (Oceania), The United States, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Credit: Wikipedia)
About the Airbus A330
The Airbus A330 is a wide-body airliner designed by Airbus as a derivate from it’s first aircraft, the Airbus A300. The First Variant, the Airbus A330-300 took it’s first flight in 1992 and it’s first commercial flight was in 1994

I’m liking it. I think Fiji is very underrated and needs more traffic. What better way to do this than to add this livery?

11 Likes

There’s only one Fiji airlines livery and it would be so much better to be able to do longer haul flying from the islands.

8 Likes

Indeed, currently we only have the 737-700, but currently Fiji has more widebody aircraft (A330’s and A350’s) than narrowbody aircraft

7 Likes

Isn’t there only one Fiji A330? Nevertheless, I hope to see it in game!

5 Likes

There are 5 A330-200’s and a single A330-300 with Fiji Airways as of today

5 Likes

I believe they also have a few A359’s as well for their widebody fleet

2 Likes

I just flew their 737-700 in game, the livery looks so cool!

3 Likes

It really is unique! Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Hopefully this beauty comes if the A330 is chosen for the update!

4 Likes

Voted! This would be a great addition.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Gorgeous paint :) Look forward to more liveries being added to A333

3 Likes

We won the A330 rework haha vote for another Fiji livery :D

2 Likes

Indeed, I hope its time!

2 Likes

Right I need 4 liveries for the A330 and this is one of them!

3 Likes

Definetly! Such and underepresented region of IF

3 Likes

That would be awesome to fly

3 Likes

I hope this is added with 21.1! The tail section is so decorative and detailed! Plus it opens up more routes in the Pacific!

3 Likes

This beautiful bird🤩

3 Likes