Fiji Airways 737 MAX 8

Fiji Airways 737 MAX 8

Image Credits

Fiji Airways

Fiji Airways is the flag carrier airline of Fiji with it’s hub being Nadi International Airport. Currently, Fiji Airways own’s 12 aircraft including 737-700/800’s, A330-200/300’s and finally the 737 Max 8 with four more on the way!

I feel that this livery would be a great edition to Infinite Flight (along with the 737-700/800 confirmed recently) if/when the 737 MAX Family are released into the Simulator. It would open up for more route possibilities and would be a stunning livery to look at over a Infinite Flight Sunset.

If you feel the same way as I do about this beauty please leave a vote! Thank you very much for reading my feature request!

Good Day!

ET_Mavic

Here is the 737 MAX family request!

2 Likes

Nice request, though it may be a bit to late to implement! Though I do love this livery! It’s going to be flying to Wellington soon!

2 Likes

The next update won’t have the 737 MAX family added I know. Can’t wait for the Fiji Airways 737-700/800 to be added soon, can’t you bro?!

5 Likes

Same here, I’d love to see this livery in the jew update possibly!

1 Like

I have seen this on Infinite Flights twitter, maybe they already have added it who knows! But we do need a fiji airways livery!

1 Like

Just remember guys, this request is for the MAX series. And that image or something was most likely an edit of someones.

2 Likes

Maybe that added the Fiji livery to the 737-8 with splits, but the max isn’t coming out yet.

1 Like

Hmmm, not aware of any Fiji 737 with splits… probably just an edit

1 Like

Just saw the news of the recent acceptance of the aircraft and am very excited!

https://www.fijitimes.com/fiji-airways-receives-first-boeing-737-max-8-aircraft/

I will say, the image you used is not an edit, and is from Boeing themselves. I love the livery though, nice request! 👍

2 Likes

Yes im aware of that, it is probably with the splits or just normal, the MAX wont come out yet.

1 Like