FIFA 19 Euro USA Cup: Flying to away games

So while running out of options on having to fly
from somewhere to somewhere, I decided to do a challenge, currently I am playing with two teams, Dinamo Zagreb and Chelsea London, any away game they go to I’ll be flying to that location like from LHR to Madrid.
I’ll be sending some screenshots and the end game results, if you have your favourite team who is it. I’ll see if I can find them in the group stage.

I know that this topic is not relevant to the Infinit Flight Community, but I believe somebody should just have a good idea and fly in some different places he or she hasn’t visited.

4 Likes

Because he bassically doing career mode, but on IF based on a football team.

2 Likes

Interesting idea. I like it. Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Cool idea, my favorite team is Chelsea The mighty blues ;)

2 Likes

Gotta love seeing fellow Chelsea fans here! We are looking really strong for the next few years to come, super pumped :)

4 Likes

Chelsea 3 : Bournemouth 0
Dinamo Zagreb 5 : Espanyol 0

Next match flight from LHR to Olympiacos CFP.

Flight information:
Flight: LHR to Athens
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Airline: British Airways
Flight Number: 638
Player name: Josh Guriel
Server: Expert

If you wish to fly with me send me a message my flight will depart 15 minutes after spawning.

3 Likes

Very nice idea! I have been thinking of trying to link infinite flight with real football games (chartering the teams to the away games), but this is another interesting one! Enjoy

2 Likes

Who ever wants to fly with me from London Heathrow to Athens, can come and join. Or if you find me in air make sure you take a picture of me.

Which server will that be on ?

Expert, I already have taken off with Finn.
Finn
Flight information:
Aircraft: B737-800
Flight Number: IFHUB013
Player name: Finn

Me:
Flight information:
Flight: LHR to Athens
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Flight Number: 638
Player name: Josh Guriel

Yep, I spawned and saw you so I’m with you now :)

1 Like

GG now lets sing some Chelsea Song’s while over 30k feet XD

Support Arsenal, they’re a lot better.

Nice

1 Like

I wander if Petar Czech is still playing for them, also they are playing but not in the same group stage, but I’ll make sure to inform you the scores.

Beautiful morning at LHR
Uploading: InfiniteFlight_2020-06-29-18-23-19.jpg…

I would like to thank @Finn-14 to fly with me to Athens, thanks to you Chelsea has won barley against Olymiacos CFP 2:1

Hmmm funny

Okay there will be two flights in progress, one later today, and the second one tomorrow.

Flight Information:
Flight: LDZA to FRA
Aircraft: Airbus A319
Airline: Croatia Airlines
Flight Number: 392
Player Name: Josh Guriel

If you wish to fly with me send me a message

Second is still in progress.

Okay, the flight from Zagreb to Frankfurt will start soon, I’ll be on the ground between 10 to 15 minutes, the flight information is above.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.