Fictional Air Canada livery (2017), for the new 757-200

Hello IFC!

I would like to request a new livery for the 757-200 rework. And yes, it is fictional but it would be a very nice livery to have, especially because its such a good looking livery. Let me know what you think of this livery, and would you like it to come into the game even though its fictional?

Take a look at this picture here (A replica of what this would look like in real life)

Some medium haul routes you could fly with this bird:

Vancouver to Chicago O’Hare Intl.

Toronto to Chicago O'Hare Intl.

Calgary to Vancouver

Vancouver to Toronto or flip it

Vancouver to Los Angeles

Toronto to San Fransisco

Try out some long hauls with this bird

Toronto to Keflivik

Toronto to London or London Gatwick

Montreal to Gatwick

Montreal to Paris

Toronto to Dublin

Toronto to Shannon

And these are all my routes just for fun. You can always pick any route you want ;)

Why I would want this livery for Infinite Flight:
In my opinion this is one of the best looking liverys out there. If we could have this livery+the new 757, id fly it all the time.

The 757 is such an iconic plane too, with its long landing gear, beautiful winglets, and flying places from 45 minutes to 8 hours. This is just a stunning plane and it will always have a place in my heart, but it we could have this come that would just be stunning.

Thanks for your time!
Nolan

Looks cool but they don’t implement fictional liveries

2 Likes

yea, I agree, ive never seen a fictional livery in I.F. before

1 Like

The only fictional livery we’ll see on an airliner is the Infinite Flight themed livery. Real world airlines and other special liveries found on General Aviation aircraft will be the only things you find on the Infinite Flight fleet.

6 Likes