Festive Wishes and A220s | My Final Screenshot Topic

❤️🎄🎄❤️

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël,

(To those who celebrate)

and Love from Canada!

❤️🎄🎄❤️

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates; I hope that everyone’s days have been bright, and remember to spend time with your family and loved ones this year, even if you don’t celebrate Christmas! It’s been a rough year with current events, but with infinite thanks to many different people, we have made it through! A big cheer to all those people, and let’s hope 2022 can only be better!

🥂 🥂🇨🇦🇨🇦

Without further ado, here are the screenshots!

Celebrating the release of both Air Canada C-Series/A220’s

Air Canada’s BCS3 aircraft lined up at KSEA at @MiniYYZ’s event with Mount Rainier looming in the background

Two incredible aircraft arriving at CYYZ

Details for the two above photos

KSEA - CYYZ
Air Canada BCS3
5:06
Expert Server

Rotating as we pass Toronto’s incredible new custom 3D tower!

another shot taken of Air Canada’s BCS3 ❤️🇨🇦

Details for the Above Two

Air Canada BCS3
@ CYYZ
Solo

Air Canada relief flight

In October of 2021, Residents of Iqualit, Nunavut were forced into a state of emergency after the city’s water supply was contaminated from an unknown fuel leak. Residents could not use water from their taps, and panic began to spread as bottled water ran out leaving people with no water. However, the Canadian Military and Air Canada stepped up and promised to fly 80,000 litres worth of bottled water up North in Air Canada 787-9’s. This proved to be life saving, as it wasn’t until December 11, 2021, that the fuel contamination was discovered and fixed. Iqualit residents were without fresh local water for over 60 Days.

In honour of Air Canada’s actions, a few Air Canada Virtual pilots and I decided to fly this route.

Details for the Above Two

Air Canada 787-9
CYUL - CYFB
≈ 3:30
Expert Server

Lots of Blue

A BCS3 in the Bombardier C-Series livery touring around Mount Rainier

Details

Bombardier BCS3
KBFI - N/A
Casual Server

Landing at KJFK, there’s a hidden aircraft in this image, can you find it?

An Air France A359, boarding at KJFK with a view of the tower. Apparently DHL C208s also board at this terminal…

Details for the Two Above

@ KJFK
Casual Server

With the year coming to a close, I have an announcement to make: This will be my final screenshot topic on the forum.

I seriously have enjoyed my time here taking screenshots, and I will never regret all the time I spent and the friends I have made. I love making screenshot topics here; however, it takes too much time, and as I begin to pursue a future career in aviation, I need to start looking at my priorities, and screenshots unfortunately can’t be one of them. As I type this, I think of the very famous saying, “all good things must come to an end” which unfortunately, couldn’t be more true.

Even though I will no longer be posting screenshot topics, I will continue to occasionally post on my Instagram; which I will link below. Make sure to give it a follow on your way out. As a final thank you, I want to say I appreciate all of you who have tuned in consistently to view my shots, your attention was very much appreciated!

With that out of the way, I want to wish everyone a very happy rest of the year, and love from Canada!

🇨🇦🇨🇦

Au Revoir!

🇨🇦🇨🇦

click the link below to go to my Instagram!
vvvvvvvv

My Instagram (@CanuckAJ)

I am currently hosting a screenshot competition to celebrate the end of the year, if you would like to learn more, click the link below that will take you to the topic.

The Great 2021 - 2022 Screenshot Competition Finale

Previous Topics

Yoohoo, big screenshot blowout!

Two Beautiful A330s In One Beautiful Land

La vie dans le ciel

42 Likes

Awesome topic to end on! Happy to see life is more important than here!

1 Like

These are great shots! 👌👏

1 Like

Awesome pics! I can tell it’s casual server because of the DHL c208 at a terminal gate, lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

Real life is always more important that video games, and I can’t emphasize that enough. Your mental health post is a really great thread to read on that topic.

1 Like

Glad you like the them, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like them, and you’ve got that right, haha!

1 Like

Why thank you! Can’t wait to see what path in aviation you choose!

2 Likes

bump bump bumpy bump noice photos I hope it wasn’t a bumpy ride

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump and the nice words!

1 Like

Completely forgot to say this, but it’s sad to see you leave the game Mr. Goose. You have your own cool style that I can’t easily put into words. You seem to put all your focus into making just a few shots look beautiful, instead of a bunch of low caliber photos. Quality over quantity, rather. Sad to see another one of my friends stop screenshotting, and I hope you find another hobby to perfect. Best of luck in your real life endeavors!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot! :)

I certainly have a bittersweet feeling about my departure. On one side it’s relieving as I can focus a lot more time on other real-world projects, but on the other hand, it’s disappointing as I still like making screenshots and sharing them here as a fun topic. Although I’d like to continue, I know it’s best if I lay this to rest, as I focus on the future and its tests. Even though this is the end of my screenshot topics, I will still create screenshots to post to my Instagram (@ CanuckAJ). Thanks for all the encouragement and tips the past year or so, it’s definitely helped bring me to where I am now in screenshots.

One day, I will return with another topic, but for now, this will be my last topic.

2 Likes

Thas nice to hear looking forward to laughing at those pics

Rhymes not intended … 🗿

Sad that this will be your final topic! Way to go out with a bang. I wish you good luck on your future journey into aviation and I hope you fly me one day :).

1 Like