Ferried flight with Daher TBM 930

I got the idea by watching some guys in youtube doing ferry flight w the TBM 910 from Daher Headquaters Tarbes, France to California. So i decide to do the same flight but heading to Miami Florida KHWO.

Currently im en route to Reykjavik after refueling my TBM at Prestwick, Scotland.

1407p_t_tbm_001

17 Likes

Really cool idea! Might try it myself. How did you make the map?

3 Likes

Stop in get a cuppa in about 30 mins from prestwick lolol.

1 Like

I’m doing pretty much the same thing but backwards, took off from Paige Field (KFMY) my local regional airport headed to France.

Just left Narsarsuaq headed to Reykjavik, might see ya en route. Safe flying!

1 Like

Spot you! At the Liveflight radar… i will overnight at BGSF before continue flying tmorrow.

3 Likes

To bad your coming from Canada when entering Maine, I would try to get you to stop at KOLD(just north of KBGR), which is a mile from my house

1 Like

Happy landings friend!

1 Like

Have a safe journey mate! Till we meet again in the skies 😁

2 Likes

Oh lol. I watched that video yesterday and I was thinking about doing it on IF.

2 Likes

Just did that flight to Cali and then gonna do the return tonight. It’s pretty darn painful, but it sure as heck is worth the view!

1 Like

Yes sir. The GAF did the exact thing when we placed an order for a few TBM 930’s fresh from the factory to our training base in Texas. Was a looooong amazing flight. Safe and happy flying.👍🏿👍🏿

1 Like

Finally complete my TBM journey from Southern France to Miami Florida, took two days with 19h46m flight time, tiring but worth the fly 🛩Screenshot_20181004-220347

Probably would be faster to go through Nuuk then to Goose Bay then that you have.

1 Like

I started mines two days ago from Ktmb and now im in prestwick…N1015T

1 Like

does anyone want to fly with me from
Prestwick to Tarbes

It’s too bad you couldn’t stop by KCLT (Charlotte, North Carolina - my home airport) instead of Wilmington. :D
All jokes aside, the recent hurricane has probably taken its toll on KILM; there’s still several feet of flooding in some areas.

1 Like

Wow I Weill definitely try this

1 Like

i’ll be at 28,000ft expert server

1 Like

Just started BIRK - BGSF.

I can fly from Prestwick to BGSF to meet you