Fennoscandia/Nordic Countries

Having the regions of Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Finland would give a new dimension to IF, since the terrain would have lots of mountains and it would be covered all the time with snow, plus some storms so as to reduce the visibility and winds.

The lack of liveries though, is another story.

7 Likes

Scandinavian countries will be great how Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland… .:-)

4 Likes

It would be great to have a large choice of regions from all around the world.

2 Likes

It would be great to have global flight. Or inter region flight.

2 Likes

Continents Region will be cool and for the long flight there will be great for each a mission how
KSFO - EBBR
KNUC - WSSS
EGGL - NYC etc

1 Like

If u are good for long flight how there took be qualifications for each Missions. :-)

1 Like

And as for training, taking off from one region, quitting and repeating the same for the destination region would be a good practice.

1 Like

yeah great idea as training, if there are u succsfully all trainings and then you can starting example 4 pilots @Sturmovik @EdT @turkish534 and @freakindeacon.
how GTA V you beginning with 4 multiplayer. :-)

Here are the liveries that we can use:

Iceland Air (757)
SAS(742)
KLM(744)

SAS A346, A330 and another smaller Airbus.

Norway region already requested here

1 Like

Why the KLM livery?

Doesn’t it say on the community guidelines that it’s only 1 request! ;)

I’m requesting a region, the Nordic region, which includes the countries listed above.

Sorry! My Bad!

I think we should wait for inter-region flights, and patiently wait for FDS to add pretty much the whole on earth on IF xD

1 Like

Well, I decided to go in front of FDS and make my own interregional flights. Its so tiring though.