Feeling very welcome on the expert server!

So I have been a part of infinite flight for a year now however I never really played it as I was always frustrated with people ignoring atc etc etc so I always used to play XPlane instead on my pc with vatsim, however recently I ticked all the boxes that allowed me in to the expert server and well, I was not expecting everything to run so smoothly, Atc control the airspace perfectly and pilots are very skilled. I will definitely be addicted to playing this much more often and getting involved with the experienced community. Thanks Guys! :)

24 Likes

Hope to see you in the clean skies of Expert Server ;)

2 Likes

Well for one your welcome :), Two, you should thank the people that are upholding the professionalism and control over the servers. Three, pilots have no other choice but to follow IFATC, as thats our way of respecting their authority :) Happy New Years!

2 Likes

Great to see you enjoying the expert server. The recent requirement changes have probably helped in this 👍

1 Like

Good to hear! The expert server really does bring the simulator to new levels. I for one am looking forward to future additions that will help controlling become more and more realistic 🙂

8 Likes

Yes I saw, it’s a little aggressive for the beginners, however after 1 ghosting there is nothin. Stopping them from taking an hour to practice on the training server :)

1 Like

Can’t wait for more additions! :)

You can always go to @Maxmustang :) ,

1 Like

Well I’m pretty sure you need to speak English if you’re looking to join IFATC so I’m not sure Max meets that requirement on some days…

9 Likes

I have applied for IFATC through one of the recruiters earlier today :)

1 Like

And congratulations, were slowly getting offtopic! To cut things short, I am happy to see a fellow community member feel welcomed by the Expert Server and as Ahmed said, can’t wait to see you on Expert :) That’s all for me, have a great new years

1 Like

You got to know where to look if you want a good TS2 experience 😉 but I agree the expert server is nirvana.

2 Likes

Yes moving from training to expert really doesn’t disappoint at all! :)

1 Like

Im stuck on the filthy dirty skies of what is known as training and casual. I felt the same as you when I got my grade 3. Its grrrreeeaaat!

1 Like

Expert server is A-okay! Love it :) glad to hear you’re enjoying your stay.

1 Like

Welcome! It always takes a little bit to get used to people following directions. Sort of odd to say that but its true.

Imagine what it is like for a controller who just passed their test to go from TS1 to Expert. “Enter left downwind”… OMG they actually did it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.