FedEx Virtual: Pacific Expansion

Our Website

Fedex_TNT_1024pxWhy FedEx Virtual
FedEx Virtual is currently the only active Cargo Airline on the community offering one of the most unique experiences, we have closely replicated the real world operations giving our pilots the opportunity to do multi-leg journeys around the world. FedEx Virtual was made by real world Airline Pilots giving you the most authentic experience on the community today.

Fedex_TNT_1024px What We Offer

FedEx Virtual amongst maintaining the highest professional standard, limit our pilot intake to just 30 qualified pilots, these pilots are tested and thoroughly screened before joining our family. Our elite pilots will enjoy an experience like no other, With real world aircraft registrations you can choose to fly N529FE from Memphis to Paris, when you land you and the aircrafts location will change to Paris, meaning when you book your next flight N529FE will be waiting, and your journey will begin from Paris. This feature amongst many others such as fleet maintenance, internal message system and finances allows us to truly replicate real world operations like no other!

Fedex_TNT_1024px Flight Operations

Fedex Virtual offers one of the largest networks spanning across all the major continents with major hubs in North America, Europe and Asia, All Flights on our system are the real world flight numbers, because at FedEx Virtual the little details matter. To help our pilots conquer our vast network, a diverse fleet from Cessna 208 to the highly anticipated MD11F is waiting at your disposal. From Short to Long Haul, no other VA offers you the chance to fly a heavy on a 40min flight.

Fedex_TNT_1024pxYour Team

Because of our commitment to quality over quantity and the use of a state of the art system, our staff team is small and personable

• President: Yash Mistry @Yash_M

• Vice President: @ElCapitan

• Human Resources: Zenneth @Zenneth

• Event Coordinator: @jmwilliams17

Fedex_TNT_1024pxWhat it takes to join us

Unlike other Virtual Airlines, we want quality not quantity. Being able to call yourself a pilot at FedEx Virtual means something. We want our pilots to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when they earn their stripes here at FedEx. Becoming a pilot at FedEx Virtual requires a minimum of Grade 3 to apply as well as a successful theory exam mark of a minimum 75%.

Get in Touch
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at virtual.fdx@gmail.com

FEDEXLOGOsmall

49 Likes

Is this IFVARB approved

1 Like

Looking great good luck hope to see ya flying ironman over and out

1 Like

Affirm sir. approved and one of the top VA websites on IFC

6 Likes

I’m grade three and would love to join

2 Likes

Please visit the website and join. See you soon!!!

1 Like

How do we apply to the va?

2 Likes

I like the website…

3 Likes

On our website it says register in the top right corner! Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

We’re not sure if we understand your issue. Please DM us with any greviances you may have.

Thanks,
Danman

5 Likes

It’s all good. No need for a pm

1 Like

Does your website work on iPad, it doesn’t seem to for me.

Hi William,

Yes it does our CEO only uses his Ipad so it has been tried and tested, if you have any further issues don’t hesitate to DM me :)

Regards,

2 Likes

Thanks for the response! I went on it about five minutes ago and it only displayed a large question mark, but works now. Thanks!

1 Like

How could I apply for the open event coordinator position? Also, your captcha on the register page does not seem to work.

Hi William,

Thanks will look into it, I’ll have an update for you in a few moments!
You using safari by any chance? The Coding with Safari is temperamental with Website at the moment. If you try Chrome or Safari you should have no issues!

Update: We removed the Captcha for simplicity reasons.

Regards,

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back so quick. I was using safari and will try in chrome now! Also, how could I apply for the event coordinator position.

1 Like

First VA I might actually join.

Cheers!

EDIT: Applied :)

3 Likes

I would love to join your group

2 Likes

hope to see your registration @JRRaviation @John_Ryan on our website!!

2 Likes