FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2021-22

Crew Center | Apply Today | Linktree

Founded October 15th, 2020

Commenced Operations November 3rd, 2020

FedEx Virtual is the largest cargo-only Virtual Airline currently operating on the Infinite Flight platform, with our pilot base consistently averaging 130+ members and 3351+ real-world flight routes. We strive to please our members looking for the laid-back fun-going Virtual Airline as well as those looking for the feel of realism. Our members gain access to all FedEx Liveried aircraft from day one, that’s right!..the trainee can fly any of our FedEx liveried aircraft. With exception of our codeshare aircraft, we want our guys out flying and having a great time. Whether you are a FedEx Express enthusiast or just someone that has a more broad love of the cargo aspect of aviation on the Infinite Flight platform, we have something for you. Come check us out…Happy flying!

Untitled design (28)

Our Mission Statement

It is the mission of FedEx Virtual to move the world! To provide a fun, exciting, and safe place for Infinite Flight pilots to come and explore the cargo aspect of aviation. To provide knowledge and guidance to those that seek it. To share our passion for the cargo component of Infinite Flight’s platform, with pilots across all parts of the world. To provide a place free of any form of discrimination. To be fair, caring, and kind to all members. To uphold the highest standards of IF and IFVARB. Across all Communication platforms.

Below you will meet the wonderful members that make of our senior leadership team. Please reach out if we can be of any assistance.

Senior Leadership Team

IFC Username VA Role VA Callsign
@Jason_M Chairman / CEO FDXV 001
@Brad_Noall Vice Chairman / COO FDXV 002
@akselyucel Chief Logistics Officer FDXV 003
@jb431 Chief Operations Officer FDXV 004
A Message From our Chairman & CEO

Warmest Greetings,

Welcome to the FedEx Virtual Thread. We are grateful that you have chosen to stop by and check us out. We have done our best to develop a virtual airline that our members are proud to represent, proud to be a part of, and fly within. Our VA is more than just a virtual airline. It is more of a family of aviation enthusiasts. A group of different minded people from all over the world. Coming together and bonding over the love for the cargo aspect of aviation. I hope you have a look around our thread and consider starting your virtual airline cargo career with us today.

Warmest Regards,
@Jason_M

To view a complete listing of all FedEx Virtual Staff members, Please visit the FedEx Virtual Staff Page.

We at FedEx Virtual are currently operating with a VAbase platform. We are always looking for ways to improve our site and add more features. Please feel free to stop by our crew center and check out what we have going on!
Website Features
  • Easy application via an integrated form.

• Pilot roster

• Pilot profile customization

• An internal message system (please use Discord for communication whenever possible)

• Multiple awards given at different stages throughout your career with us

• Pilot management and easy access to your stats

• An interactive map showing your last flight

• Vast route database with 3000+ preset routes

• The ability to fly and log routes that aren’t in the database

• Easy route search and booking

• A detailed dispatch center with live METAR reports and live wind information

• An easy to use PIREP portal

• A detailed logbook where you can find all of your previous flights

Pilot Ranks

FedEx Virtual Pilot Rank Structure

Title Hour Requirement
Executive Captain 551 + Hours
Senior Captain 451 - 550 Hours
Captain 351 - 450 Hours
Junior Captain 251 - 350 Hours
First Officer 151 - 250 Hours
Second Officer 61 - 150 Hours
Third Officer 26 - 60 Hours
Trainee 0 - 25 Hours

To see more information on FedEx Virtual Pilot Ranks visit our Pilot Rank Structure Page.

Rank pay / Marketplace credits

Pilots at FedEx Virtual not only receive rank advancements based on flight hours logged, but pilot rank pay. Rank Pay is paid with FedEx Virtual Bank credits. These credits may be used in our Discord Marketplace Store to purchase items such as charters, flight bonuses, and others!

Rank Rank pay
Executive Captain 290,000 credits per week
Senior Captain 270,000 credits per week
Captain 260,000 credits per week.
Junior Captain 250,000 credits per week.
First Officer 210,000 credits per week.
Second Officer 150,000 credits per week.
Third Officer 110,000 credits per week.
Trainee 80,000 credits per Week.

FDXVA has more than 3350 routes already in our database, and that number will keep growing as we do. From our 19 hubs all around the world, as we continue to “Keep the World on Time”. Below is a list of our hubs all around the world, and a map of our largest routes from our main hubs.

Main Hubs

North American Asia Pacific Europe Middle East
Memphis (KMEM) Guangzhou (ZGGG) Milan (LIMC) Dubai (OMDB)
Indianapolis (KIND) Osaka (RJBB) Cologne (EDDK)
Anchorage (PANC) Seoul (RKSI) Paris (LFPG)
Fort Worth (KAFW) Singapore (WSSS) Liege (EBLG)
Miami (KMIA)
Oakland (KOAK)
Newark (KEWR)
San Juan (TJSJ)
Toronto (CYYZ)

Special Programs / Routes

Trade Network Routes

About Our Trade Network Program:

FedEx Trade Networks offers international air freight forwarding services connecting all major global markets — inbound and outbound, intercontinental and inter-regional. Our service coverage encompasses North America, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific region, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. FedEx Trade Networks will also help you customize and optimize your international air freight program with a full portfolio of services, including Charters and special cargo.

Trade Network Program Scope:

FedEx Virtual Pilots will have the option of conducting daily FedEx Trade Network Routes to different areas of the globe, while benefiting from special perks along the way! The mission of this program is to incorporate the feel of realism into the VA while keeping our VA active and continuing to represent FedEx Virtual all over the Infinite Flight globe.

Trade Network Program Routes:

• FedEx Trade Routes will be posted daily in the Trade Network Discord channel.
  • The Flight Log Staff will transfer flight hour bonuses to Pilots after validation.
  • Members may only complete daily trade routes once per day.
FedEx Virtual Routes of the Week

FDXV Routes of the Week

Coming Soon!

To view a complete listing of all FedEx Virtual Hubs, Please visit the FedEx Virtual Hub Page.

FDXV operates a wide variety of aircraft, from the small C208 to the mighty MD-11F. At FDXV, we believe that the pilot is in charge, so we choose not to limit fleet or routes for our pilots. You can fly any aircraft, liveried or generic on day one!

FedEx Fleet

Unlocked at the rank or Trainee on day one!
Aircraft Livery Rank unlocked
Boeing 747-400 Air Atlas Trainee
Boeing 777-200F FedEx, TNT Trainee
Boeing 767-300 Generic Trainee
Boeing 757-200 Generic Trainee
Boeing 737-800 Generic Trainee
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F FedEx Trainee
McDonnell Douglas DC-10F FedEx Trainee
Cessna 208 Cargomaster FedEx Trainee

FedEx Partner Fleet

Aircraft Livery Rank unlocked
Airbus A330-200F Etihad Cargo First Officer
Airbus A330-200F UPS First Officer
Boeing 777-200F China Cargo Trainee
Boeing 777-200F Ethiopian Cargo First Officer
Boeing 777-200F Etihad Cargo First Officer
Boeing 777-200F Qatar Cargo First Officer
Boeing 777-200F Saudia Cargo First Officer
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F Ethiopian Cargo First Officer
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F Saudia Cargo First Officer

fleet

To see more information on the current FedEx Virtual Fleet please visit our Fleet Page.

Codeshare Partners

The Global Cargo Alliance (GCA)

Virtual Organization More Info
@GlobalCargoAlliance GCA

To see more information on FedEx Virtual partners please visit our Partner Page.

Now that you have had an opportunity to get to know us a little, it’s time to begin your Infinite Flight Cargo career! We look forward to seeing you in the beautiful FedEx livery whenever you are ready. Below you can find more information about our application process.

APPLY HERE

Application Process

Application Process:

☞ Review the Application Requirements and be sure you meet and agree with them.
☞ Complete the Entrance Exam located in the next drop down.
☞ Apply!, we will contact you via IFC soon!

Application & Entry Exam

By completing this application you agree to the following:

• Applicants must be 14 or older.
  • Applicants must be grade 3 or above.
  • Applicants must have a valid pro Infinite Flight subscription.
  • Applicants must have a valid IFC account.
  • Applicants IFC accounts must be in good standing.
  • Applicants must not be on IFVARB blacklist.
  • You agree to complete at least 1 flight hour per month.
  • You own a legal copy of Infinite Flight simulator.
  • You must have a valid email address.
  • There is to be NO foul, vulgar, sexist, racist, or other foul remarks made by any of our members or staff.
  • You must comply with all IFVARB / IFC /Discord / FDXV Regulations and policies.
  • Applicants must ensure that the written test has been completed. Applications without a completed written test will not be processed.

It may take up to 24 hours for your application to be approved by FDXV Staff.

Disclaimer

FedEx Express Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no affiliation with FedEx Express or any subsidiary. All FedEx Express trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed on this site remain the property of FedEx Express.

Untitled design (28)

21 Likes

AMAZING THREAD Amazing VA

5 Likes

Glad to be a pilot and a staff member at IF’s biggest, most active and the best Cargo VA.

3 Likes

Glad to be apart of this amazing VA

3 Likes

Truly honored to be a pilot and a pilot and a staff member at the best cargo VA on IF.

4 Likes

So glad I am pilot of @FedExVirtual. Keep up the good work 👍👍👍

4 Likes

Best VA I have ever been in… Nice work

4 Likes

Thread buttons (2)

Server: Expert Server
Airport: Kansai International Airport (RJBB)
2021-08-28T17:00:00Z2021-08-28T18:00:00Z

4 Likes

I can’t register because the registration error

2 Likes

@zaki_fauzan_efendi_h

Please send us a PM and provide more information. We would love to look into any issues or errors you are having.

2 Likes

Hats off to a fun VA!

FedEx is my first VA and I have been met with so much outpouring of support and laughs. The entire staff when I joined to the past and present have been a joy to work with. I will hit my 1000k hr w/ FDX this week and I want to say Jason, keep rocking on.

I am truly honored to be a Staff Member and a Pilot in this VA and have the luxury from Day 1 flying one of my favorite planes, the 777.

See you all at the fly-out on Aug 28, 2021 and as always, “Follow ATC instructions”

5 Likes

1000! 🍾 Congrats to a great partner in the VA, and a great staff member!

4 Likes

Hello There! i have just filled my application form and given the test. Please have a look at it.

3 Likes

Kansai Int’l here we come! 2 more days until RJBB-PGUM and those beautiful island views.

2 Likes

Just Put my application in! Hope to get accepted

2 Likes

I’m so happy to be a pilot and a staff member at this amazing VA. Best VA ever!

4 Likes

So proud to be with this amazing VA I have loved it every sense I joined the staff is very kind and over all it is an awesome place to hang out. It’s nice talk and fly with people that enjoy and have the same interests as me I really do recommend joining the VA!

3 Likes

And keep the blue side up!

3 Likes

Everything

3 Likes

Application completed! I want to fly from today! ✈

3 Likes