FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2021-22

Congratulations @akselyucel πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Congratulations @akselyucel

Congratulations @akselyucel

We are excited to work with fedex here at ETVA all of our staff are former FDXV staff 😁

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Congrats to @Levi_Park for joining our staff team as one of our Events Directors!

2 Likes

Thread buttons (2)

Β» @BurritoLeo Promoted to FDXV Chief Logistics Officer!

Please join us in congratulating @BurritoLeo on his well-deserved promotion and welcoming him to the FDXV Chiefs Team! We’re very excited to have him aboard in this new capacity.

Burrito has previously served as our Routes Director, Programs Manager and Support Director since July 2021. Burrito has been one of our best Routes Team Members and he worked a lot on updating our schedule and keeping it up-to-date. We are sure that he will do his best as our Logistics Chief which leads the Routes Team fit and continue to further serve and contribute to our community in his new role as our Chief Logistics Officer.

We look forward to see what Burrito will bring to the table with his incredible experience with routes and special programs!

Β» @Stick_theLanding is our new FDXV Chief Events Officer!

Please join us in congratulating @Stick_theLanding on his well-deserved promotion and welcoming him to the FDXV Chiefs Team! We’re very excited to have him aboard in this new capacity.

Tyler has been a member of FDXV since in February 2021. He has been an active member of the FDXV Family. We are certain that he will be a perfect fit to the team and continue to further serve and contribute to our community in his new role as Chief Events Officer.

We look forward to what Tyler will bring to the table with his incredible experience and skill set!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Stick_theLanding & @BurritoLeo! well deserved.

3 Likes

Congratulations @BurritoLeo you have done an awesome job as a board member so I know you will do just as good and probably better as a chief. Look forward to working with you and to see what you bring to the table!

1 Like

Thread buttons (2)

FedEx Virtual News & Updates:

Β» @RossiHB Announced as FDXV Pilot of the Month!

The Pilot of the Month Award
The one of the most prestigious award within FedEx Virtual, bestowed by the Chief Officers to those members whom have shown an activity level well above most within the VA. Awarded monthly to one pilot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A big Congratulations to @RossiHB on becoming the Pilot of the Month for October 2021!

30 Day Statistics

βž₯┃Hours: 115

βž₯┃Flights: 15

βž₯┃Miles: 36,357nm

βž₯┃Fuel Used: 1,275,447lb

βž₯┃Cargo: 605,178.04lb

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
3 Likes

congrats @RossiHB!

Congratulations Rossi!!

Congratulations i wish you good luck in the future
Best regards.
GlebV

Congratulations @RossiHB

With the celebration of our 1 year anniversary in full swing, We have decided to extend an opportunity to the entire VA/VO community to join the LARGEST and MOST ACTIVE cargo virtual airline out there.

Β» Open Recruitment

FDXV is holding an open recruitment period from October 31st 2021 through November 6th 2021. IF pilots are welcomed to join FDXV with only completing the basic Application.

All other entry requirements to join our Virtual Airline apply.

How does the Open Recruitment work?
  1. Pilots must meet all other entry requirements for joining FedEx Virtual.
  • Applicants must be 14 or older.
  • Applicants must have a valid pro Infinite Flight subscription.
  • Applicants must have a valid IFC account.
  • Applicants IFC accounts must be in good standing.
  • Applicants must not be on IFVARB blacklist / Watchlist
  • You agree to complete at least 1 flight hour per month.
  • A minimum of Grade 3 within Infinite Flight.
  • You must comply with all IFVARB / IFC /Discord / FDXV Regulations and policies.
  • The pilot has not been previously suspended or dismissed from FedEx Virtual.
  1. Complete our basic application

2. We’ll get in contact with you via the Infinite Flight Community in a Private Message

Crew Center 49 | Apply Today 86 | Linktree 20

2 Likes

Awesome thread ,amazing staff, great members, and also great activity. FDXV was my first VA I have ever joined. They have a great amount of routes. They also have very cool programs that I like a lot. Their events are super creative and fun!!

Thanks FDXV for the amount of joy and fun you have gave me these past couple months!!

3 Likes

The best VA ever. Has awesome events, programs, active members, fun routes, active staff members and more! FDXV is the first VA that I have joined and the VA that I mostly fly for.
I would like to thank @Jason_M, @Brad_Noall and the other staff members for doing their best to make the VA the best VA!

2 Likes

This is the best VA if you like to fly cargo around the world. Very active VA. I’m proud to be apart of it. The staff here is very nice and helpful.

Gavin
Fedex 236VA

2 Likes

I love this VA
good people, great fleet, nice event and amazing ribbons FedEx!!!

2 Likes

Thread buttons (2)

FedEx Virtual News & Updates:

Β» We have a new program!!

We are starting a new program, Humanitarian Routes! Humanitarian Routes will be a weekly program that will take us to various countries and communities around the world in need of assistance. Whether that be food, water, gas, medical supplies, vaccines, or anything else. Humanitarian Routes will start tomorrow and will run till the end of February. Along with a 2x bonus on all Humanitarian Routes they will also come with a special award ribbon after completing 20 Humanitarian flights.

3 Likes