FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2020

The link is also in our profile

Air China Virtual is proud to be a partner with FedEx Virtual! By adding more cargo routes to our route network, it adds a whole side of aviation to our VA! With routes unlocked straight from joining, our pilots can traverse between Oakland and Osaka, or perhaps Memphis and Anchorage. The possibilities are endless! Thank you, FedEx for allowing us to Connect China to the World through freight!!

15 Likes

man im 13 but i would love to apply could i still apply or do i need to wait a year…

2 Likes

@Harunav
They there, yes you may absolutely apply. We use Discord as our communication platform. As per their policy, one must be 13 or older. See you soon!

1 Like

Just applied and took the test, can’t wait for my application to be reviewed! 😁

3 Likes

You will love it here

3 Likes

Okay im applying then

2 Likes

We are very pleased to announce a new flight log channel on our discord server! All PIREPS filed on the website will now also be sent directly to discord. Join today and come see it for yourself!

4 Likes

Great work guys this is great feature.

Thanks for the hard work Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Merry Christmas :) I’m so glad to be part of this Virtual Cargo Airline, the community is just so great! I can’t wait for what the future holds!

2 Likes

I just Submitted an Application @FedExVirtual
And Happy New Year

1 Like

Yay you will love it so much

1 Like

If you failed your test retake it

1 Like

I am now part of FEDEX VIRTUAL YAYAY
This is the Best New Year

2 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Thank you @ELDEN_PLATENBERG

2 Likes

Your welcome

2 Likes

Hi guys, just took the test, I am new to Discord, how does it work? Hope to be soon part of the crew.

Grade 2 almost 3, with interest in ATC.

3 Likes

Well once you get a email with the discord link it should tell you what to do

2 Likes