FedEx plane catches fire on runway in Florida (FLL)

Another aviation accident :( i hope the pilots are ok

A more in depth article

Got this from Max’s post

12 Likes

Wow. I hope the pilots are safe.

4 Likes

Nobody was injured, thankfully.

1 Like

Two planes on fire in less than 24 hours, insane but hopefully no one was a victim…😱

7 Likes

DCS part of Boeing isn’t it? If so that’s too Boeing incidents

2 Likes

FedEx should really retire all their md-11 fleet and Dc-10 fleet for better airplanes like a330F. Those MD-11’s have problems.

4 Likes

It’s a DC-10

1 Like

Yep it is a Boeing airliner.

1 Like

3 Boeing incident

1 Like

No two, 767 and this eh

1 Like

Another DC-10 down.It will be missed.

2 Likes

We had the 73G slide off the runway at LGA last night. I really wouldn’t consider a MD10 a Boeing aircraft though.

4 Likes

Really, I didn’t hear about that and Boeing bought the MD company so MD 11 is officially a Boeing aircraft.

1 Like

It’s a MD10 not a MD11 first off. Boeing had no input in the design of this plane, nor was it produced when McDonnell Douglas was bought by Boeing so I don’t think it’s fair to lump it in with Boeing.

6 Likes

I agree,boeing had nothing to do with it,I believe it was pilot error due to the stong winds we had today.

4 Likes

No it’s not. Where the hell did you get this idea. The DC-10 finished production in 1988 well before Boeing bought out MD. Just because your an Airbus fanboy doesn’t mean you can throw out false information.

6 Likes

I don’t know if you’re thinking because if you buy something it belongs to you. Boeing bought MD and now all MD planes belong to Boeing now. I’m not your teacher to teach you this… And this has nothing to do with Airbus, it’s just a common application of common sense.

1 Like

I agree with you to some extent however I wouldn’t class it a Boeing product as it was made before it was bought by Boeing

7 Likes

(Pics not mine)

4 Likes

Are you trying to imply this is Boeing’s fault? If so please provide evidence…

Three isolated incidents, none of them have logical ties to Boeing

5 Likes