FedEx Express Virtual | Now Recruiting Pilots | VA updates!

If anyone would like the opportunity to aid in keeping this world on time, come check out FedEx Virtual!

Join this amazing VA! Its awesome.

I sent a pilot application in their google forms, I have been waiting days, and no response.

Just filed my application. Hope to hear back soon!

I will bring it up to staff now!

Come and join this great community! We currently have openings for pilots based in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Lets join people! Isnt this VA awesome :D

How do I join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft7q2lP5hLZDRdecBY9yon6DEkvupwT0SlfpRQXvhXcMj7dA/viewform

Read the post ;)

If anyone is looking for a VA with plenty of routes and great people to fly them with, come check out FedEx Virtual! Of course, you can fly wherever you want as well! 😎 We have pilots from all over the world so chances are someone will be around when you are.

Check us out!

Jeremy - FDXV Flight Director

Thank you @Jeremy_H for the glowing vote of confidence. But don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourself. Contact us today for your free, no-risk trial! ;) Also, dont forget to check out our little get together as we fly from Paris to Barcelona:

Even if you don’t want to make the entire trip, please feel free to drop by and take off with us. We would be more than happy to have the visit from our wonderful community members.
Have a great day, everyone!

I have sent you guys 3 applications and I’ve had no response yet…

That’s interesting. I personally do them all and don’t see one with your IFC username on it. Send me a DM and we can discuss it further. 😃

Hi,how long will it take me to hear back from you about my application

When did you submit it?

I believe I emailed you a link yesterday to join. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Can you reemail it to me because it is now expired

@Chris_Ridgell @Dan_C you guys are failing over here haha. They will contact you shortly. I must say that FDXVA is a great choice and you will most definitely enjoy yourself there!

Sorry about that @Nono45_FR. I’ll be processing all of the applications from this weekend when I get home from work this evening. You should be hearing back from me in the next few hours. Sorry about “failing” you as @Plane-Train-TV pointed out. Being that we averaged just over 30 applications from last week, it takes a bit to go through them all and sort the gems from the rubbish. ;)