FedEx Express Virtual | Now Recruiting Pilots | VA updates!

Hi, things are hectic at the moment, we will get to you ASAP! 👍

My apologies. We sent you an invitation to the email address you registered with. It could have went to your spam folder? We will get you sorted shortly. 😃

Could someone from the VA please review my application, its been a day and a bit since I applied.

We’ll get to your application as soon as possible. As you know staff are busy with real life commitments and sometimes application approvals can take some time. We thank you for your patience.

We are working on it now. We hope your enthusiasm to get started continues through your climb up the ranks. 😃

Just sent in my application and hope to fly the skies with you guys!

Awesome! We will review your application as soon as we can! We can’t wait to have you aboard!

We are processing all applications now. Be expecting an email shortly. 😃

Why isn’t the 747-8 included?🤷‍♂️

EDIT: Brainfarted…

Because FedEx doesn’t fly it…

Oh wait I was thinking of UPS…😅🤦‍♂️

Im interested in joining

Submitted an application, hopefully I’ll be able to join the team!

I sent in my application

Have you submitted an application yet? We would really enjoy having you aboard.

We are sorting through them now. Be expecting us to contact you via email shortly.

I have apply an have not be told if i have made it or not i have been in this VA before does this mean i did not make it

How long ago did you apply? Please give atleast 24 hours to process your application.

How do I join your VA
I’m at grade 2 with 25 hours flying time, 0 reports and 2 violations and 91 landings

Simply just apply! Our application is above in our thread, any wuestions feel free to contact me!