FedEx Express Boeing 737-400F (ASL Airlines)

Credits can be found Here
Now here is something I have Never seen before, and I don’t think anyone on the forums have seen this either (Unless you live in Belgium). I also have not seen anyone else request this livery on a 737 before.

This is a FedEx Express Boeing 737-400, Operated by ASL Airlines. Of course, FedEx doesn’t operate 737-400F’s in the US, so instead, they use ASL airlines, which is based in Belgium, to carry their packages, and They painted (I think) some of their 734F’s in the FedEx Express livery.

In my honest opinion, this livery really suits the 737-400F. It would be interesting if FedEx really did fly these airplanes in the US.

Reg: OO-TNP
Line: 2589
Engines: 2x CFMI CFM56-3C1

Previously was SP-LLD, which was first delivered to LOT Polish Airlines on March 18, 1994. It has changed many airlines until TNT Airlines accquired the airplane, converted it to Cargo, and changed the Registration to OO-TNP, and is now flying for ASL airlines under the FedEx Express brand.

What do you think of this livery? Let me know below!

Psssst! Hey you! Yeah you! You want to see this livery in Infinite Flight? You can press the Vote button to vote :)!

This looks interesting, I think it would be cool to see in the future! 🙂

4 Likes

This bird is sometimes at my local airport Oslo ENGM would appreciate to have it in infinite flight

2 Likes

I see them a fair bit around GB, France and Italy on FR24. I believe there is some Austrian registered birds in this livery. Hopefully FDX US gets some, they’re nice planes.

Out of votes tho.

1 Like

YES! We definitely need Short/Medium Haul Cargo planes in IF.

1 Like

that looks so good…

1 Like

I was literally looking on Jetphotos yesterday and saw this. Was a surprise to see FedEx’s colors on a 734.

1 Like

I mean, if it’s coming it’s a long time away. We’d need some sort of 737 Classic update. Very beautiful livery though.

1 Like

Truly a beautiful plane and livery. When there will be a 737 rework, I’ll be sure to vote this.

1 Like

Sorry, but I have to comment this. Is ASL abbreviated for American Sign Language?

See my username if you don’t know why I said that.

2 Likes

Nice livery, but sadly its a bit unrealistic to hope for this at the moment… the 737Classic probably will not come anytime soon.

1 Like

Not sure about what ASL means (although I do know what American Sign Language is)

2 Likes

How do I vote? I hate this over 20 thing!!

1 Like

you can remove an existing vote in order to vote for a new feature you want

1 Like

I hope this wil come with the rework! :D

1 Like

I would very much like to see the B737-400F in Infinite Flight as well as this livery.

That is a pretty looking livery! Also a nicely made feature topic. Unfortunately I do not have enough votes to spare. I’ve also seen two different Cargo operators in different aircrafts, which is why I find them interesting. :)

1 Like

Just voted. I would love to see this in IF. The FedEx livery looks so good on the 737-400.