Fedex 757-200F

I am aware there were 2 topics about this, but they have both been closed.
The Fedex 757 is an iconic plane. It can land at shorter runways. This livery would be great if they added it when the 757 gets reworked. This would also add the the 757 cargo planes, as we don’t have many at the moment. Fedex is one of my favorite carriers and personally the 757 is my favorite plane. I believe that this plane could land at remote places, Not as remote as the 208 but still pretty remote. It could be used for flights to Hawaii, Alaska, North Canada, The Island hopper (Jeb Brooks) and much more!

• We should have this!
  • Eh, Maybe?
  • No thanks :)

0 voters

Photo Credit

Tell us more why you want this livery.

1 Like

Working on that.

1 Like

Ok cool, love to hear that.

1 Like

If you need anymore information just let me know.

1 Like

U have my vote @Key.

1 Like

Thanks! Have a great day!

1 Like

You too hope u get the livery!!

1 Like

Hi, I will keep the thread going. 🙂👍

1 Like

I can no longer edit, so I will add a bit more down here.

• FedEx currently flies 113 of these aircraft, which is the most in their express fleet. They’re also the largest operator of the aircraft.

• There are no retirement plans that I currently know of for the aircraft.

• The maximum payload is 60,000 pounds and when at that weight, the aircraft can fly 1,900 statue miles.

• The main door is 86" x 134"

• The forward lower deck door is 42" x 55"

• The Aft lower door door is 44" x 55"

http://www.fedex.com/us/charters/b757f.html

I hope that can help!

This would be a very nice addition to the game, assuming they add the freighter variant in a rework. FedEx flies these frequently at RIC, and is one of the most abundant FedEx aircraft that flies here, excluding the A300-600F.

2 Likes

I can perform cargo flights with this plane. This would be a nice cargo edition of the Boeing 757 for Infinite Flight. 👍

1 Like

Yeah. I’m hoping the livery comes with the 757 rework. It would bring so many more opportunities to the cargo side of IF.

To anyone who wants a little more information on this livery, don’t forget to check out reply #10.

1 Like

We need this. bump

1 Like

We really do need this livery

2 Likes

Giving this a fist bump because me likey

1 Like

I have never seen a better reason for a bump. Thanks for the support.

Let me see if I can clear up the fog on a check mark

1 Like

Badda bing badda boom, a new vote has hit the room

1 Like

This would be a great addition, sadly I ran out of votes

1 Like