Feburary Getaway @TBPB

Hi everyone, my first spotting topic here on the IFC. This was before lockdown so this means we could go out without a pass to go on the road. SMH barbados what do you mean i cant go spotting? anyhow shall we jump into these photos? Yes? ok lets go!my photos 6
Jetblue Airbus A321-200 Speeding In from JFK with a flight time of 4:07 minutes. my photos 4
Delayed Caribbean Airlines 9Y-TAB in the hummingbird livery, you can tell around the beak the paint is fading off. She flew a 0:28 minute flight from POS. my photos 5
A casual Piper Doing Touch & Goes.my photos2 Turkish Airlines 787-9 From Caracas on its way to Istanbul, Flying away at 38,000 feet.My photos Virgin Atlantic 787-9 in from SJU in a 1:14 minute flight. I think this is an repositioning flight because virgin operates to SJU so I think its a LHR-SJU-BGI-LHR type of route. my photos 7 This is some sort of Cessna, they make jet engined aircraft aswell.my photos 9 my photos 10 Westjet 737-800 blazing in from Toronto. my photos 12 And to end off the the day, An American 737-800 on its way to Miami, with a beacon shot.
What did you think of these phot-
Wait, theres more!my photos 13 A Jetblue A321NEO smoothly making its flight from JFK
How were these photos, constructive criticism allowed!

12 Likes

Great shots you have there! Just keep in mind that the limit is 10 photos. I would recommend removing your least favorites to bring the total down to 10.

1 Like

Nice spotting!!!

1 Like

I thought pictures 7 & 8 were the same and I was concerned about what atc was doing πŸ˜‚

1 Like

lol! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

That β€œCessna” looks to be either a Gulfstream G180 or G280

1 Like

FR24 told me it was a Cessna

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.