#Features Votes Missing

I am unable to vote or see the vote count on any #features topic, I was brought to this realization after @AlphaSeven liked my request for an Aegean A321NX.

2 Likes

Some said it would be a like system like until 2017 again, meaning the likes on a topic determine the importamce of a request

1 Like

Can you link me to that? Haven’t heard that on my end and I’m quite interested.

Discourse has been a little off in the last few hours. It’s not just you. Hopefully someone who knows more can fill us in.

1 Like

I have a feeling this has been done intentionally (and thank god at that) to remove the needless bumps saying “1 more vote to 235” and the like, which are simply clutter.
People hold onto the value of number of votes too much, this removes that. It turns it into a competition where people loose sight of what they are actually voting for.

Of course I may just be completely and utterly wrong, and it’s just a bug with discourse, but if it’s been removed intentionally then I guess a celebratory beer is in check… Though based on the fact the vote button has also completely disappeared, I think it’s just discourse.

One can hope

2 Likes

I can also see my votes in my profile, so the latter is likely, though not certainly, correct.

Check again now. I just “resaved” the category settings and it appeared for me.

2 Likes

It appears now as well, thank you!

poor @Kirito_77, I agree with you

1 Like

He liked one of my Aegean livery requests as well and I was wondering as it was in the #features category

1 Like

Yep, one can simply dream on!

2 Likes