Features out of hand?

I’ve started to notice over time, like VA’s, features are going to take over the forum, and most of these are really unnecessary, requesting for another 737 aircraft and or 787 livery, type etc. I feel the forum is being overran with liveries that will never be implemented. I feel being honest about it will help subdue the problem. Thanks :)

24 Likes

There are too many requests in my personal opinion, but everyone has the equal right to request what they want. Can’t put a limit on it because then the good requests wouldn’t be heard either.

21 Likes

Only the DV can decide what to add and not but member are free to post their request.
so don’t say it will never be implement .

1 Like

Yes, because Trumps 757 will be implemented into IF :)

not going to happen!

3 Likes

True, that there are many feature requests, but only the best are chosen and stay on the first page of the forum ;)

5 Likes

I know, I feel someone should review them before there put onto the forum :)

1 Like

who’s that someone? Because feature requests are “someone’s” opinion. It already gets reviewed when it is posted on the forum, it gets reviewed by the whole community.

1 Like

Someone as in a board, like the VA board that was recently implemented, I feel some of these requests are not even possible to be implemented, like Trump’s 757, its too controversial.

1 Like

Glad someone has spoken up about this, way too many requests but you know there’s no rule to say you can’t

4 Likes

Why is it controversial?, I think it should be added along with Air Koryo 😂

2 Likes

I know…

1 Like

Yea but peoples political beliefs… Air koryo is a different story, no one from DRPK is on here… for all we know.

1 Like

No but many dislike North Korea. Then again why wouldn’t you when they threaten to kill you and wipe out countries

5 Likes

ok, then who will regulate posts. let people posts what they want. This is what inspires Devs I’m sure.

1 Like

Well, everyone has the right to request features (well…those who are TL2 and onwards) but you can’t abuse of it…for me it’s kinda annoying when the number of feature requests increases whenever there’s an update in the way.

3 Likes

When a new aircraft is confirmed
Infinite Flight Community:
MD-11 Philippine Airlines
MD-11 KLM
MD-11 Northwest Bowling Shoe livery
DC-10 United
MD-11F UPS
DC-10 Hawaiian Airlines
MD-11 and DC10 Confiremd!!!
When and how to contact approach
Pls add Dc10 and md 11 cargo dors thanks you
When will the new plane come
I want the update now pls

^IFC when the DC-10 and MD11 won the polls

12 Likes

Don’t you mean joke? Cus that’s what they are, is a joke lol. The fact that people running around in Syria with Aks are more of a threat than a country with “nukes” is pretty ironic in my opinion

4 Likes

Feature requests are high in volume. We could choose to see these as annoying clutter. I like to see them as the representation for how involved the IF community is. Limiting or screening them is counterproductive to the evolution of IF in my opinion. Also you can go to your profile preferences and mute any topic you don’t want to see, that solves the issue on a user to user basis.

6 Likes

Agreed well said here.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :)

1 Like