Feature suggestions

My name is Ryan Billows. I have been loving this ever since I was 10 years old. I love figuring out what planes do.

I want to make this aviation/aeronautical app better than it was before. The way I think you guys could add 3D objects such as: terminals, houses, taxiway signs, Towers and many others. Also to make it look very cool and awesome is to adjust the graphics quality. Last but not least add realistic sounds that you would hear in life if your in a (Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, etc.)

I hope that you find this letter very insightful and you can build my suggestions into the app.

Sincerely
Ryan Billows

Vote here if you want 3D buildings and different engine sounds.

1 Like

Hello Ryan and welcome, it’s great to have you here.

If you see below it explains how features work, as such you should search for the one you would like and vote for it ie 3D buildings for example. It would be good to read the general forum guidelines aswell :)

4 Likes

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in #features, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Feel free to check out, vote, and comment on the existing feature requests we have on the forum, many of which you mentioned already have topics on the forum - a few of them were linked above by @PilotDog.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a shout!

Cheers!

6 Likes