Feature Request

1. Hey, I was going to email you but I thought this would rather be quick. It would really be nice if you guys added a passenger camera mode that shows you sitting in a seat and you can pan around the inside of the airplane and look out the window from a passenger’s perspective. This would be an awesome addition to the simulator!

This angle exists on aircraft such as the CRJ series. You can also simulate that in aircraft with a cabin (e.g. A220) by using the interior cam and placing it at a seat of your choice!

2 Likes

I did ask Laura about that and she said the same thing however I only can see the cockpit and for a visual representation I am talking about views like these.

Thank you for the feedback!

Go to the tab of the FREE cam and scroll up to Interior. Then you can move around in the plane and the cam will stay where you place it (e.g. next to the window)

Here’s a tutorial:

1 Like

1 Like

I cannot stress enough. I do not have this in my Boeing.

1 Like

it’s not available on every aircraft. go explore which aircraft have it, pick your favorite of them and enjoy!

1 Like

Only certain, newer aircraft have it. From the top of my head it includes:

• 777 family
  • A220
  • CRJ family
  • A330
  • A350 (partially)

There are probably a couple I missed

2 Likes

If the aircraft you’re flying doesn’t have a cabin (such as the 737), just put it next to the window facing outward and look around. I do this and it helps a bunch until it gets a cabin

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.