FDS Livery for Fighters

If I have to change it to one specific fighter, choose which at the poll below.

I think that the FDS livery would look pretty snazzy on our fighter jets. I am unable to give a representation of how they would look but you can probably imagine it. @JFKPlaneSpotter101, maybe you could draw one (I think it was you who was doing the marvellous designs on different aircraft.

Please choose which aircraft you’d prefer in an FDS livery:

• A-10
  • F-18
  • F-14
  • F-16C
  • F-22
  • All of the above
  • I do not have a preference
  • I do not like this idea

0 voters

2 Likes

I may make one this week, if not, then this upcoming weekend. I just have to find a template :)

1 Like

What will be the MAX amount of votes? 50?

I will close the poll after significant responses.

1 Like

won’t be as realistic, i see why its on commerical aircrafts but fighters…it could seem they are promoting something. It would be cool there is alot of debates as to if IF is a sim or a game

Different militaries use different liveries on their fighters. It could be possible, just with a new design version.

I don’t know about this idea, I like the idea of more liveries for the fighters, like for different countries, but maybe not an FDS

2 Likes

It will look weird and dumb. Maybe if it was only on the tail it would look better.

Check out the Red Bull display team, they have old Warbirds painted in the Red Bull team colours which looks pretty snazzy!

Order a livery Design on Sketch Flight my boy!