FDemon's ATC Tracking Thread [Closed]

FDemon 's ATC Tracking Thread:

The post will say:

• Open - Insert Airport Name”

• “Edit: Closed”

I would like some feedback too…! (PM me)

Part of the ATCEG!

ATCEG

3 Likes

Might wanna list where you are open next time

1 Like

I haven’t opened yet lmao…

oh lol. well either way. creating a thread and not opening is a lil misleading but oh wells.

Oh…Im just in the process of applying for ATCEG and they require you to open a thread before you apply.

2 Likes

Open:@EIDW
Edit: Closed

(Tower and Ground)

Time: approx. 1hr.

Open: @RJTT
(Tower and Ground)

Open: @EGNT
Edit: Closed (Feedback wanted)
(Tower and Ground)

For more info: Newcastle Airport
Notam: Biggest Aircraft: BOEING 777-300ER

Open: @EGCC
Edit: Closed (Feedback wanted)

(Tower and Ground)

Open: @LLBG
Edit: Closed (Apologies it wasn’t for the full hour - something came up and I had to go)

(Tower and Ground)

Open: EHAM

Notam: Check Schipol Runway Use for information on arrivals and departures.

(Tower and Ground)

Notam Check [Schipol Runway Use] for information on arrivals and departures.(https://en.lvnl.nl/environment/runway-use)

(Tower and Ground)

Hi Everyone,
I will be opening Tower and ground @CYVR at 1800z. For an Event.
Time: approx. 1hr.
See you then!

Open:@CYVR

(Tower and Ground)

Hello FDemon, I was callsign “305” I am an IFATC Officer and I have some constructive criticism for you, so what I write below I suggest using it to improve your ability to Control. :)

• No need for a pattern entry for aircraft that are “Remaining in the Pattern” If I am doing pattern work at your field and I request remaining in the pattern you will either ask me to do Left or Right traffic with the takeoff clearance. When an aircraft is Remaining in the Pattern just sequence if necessary and then clear.

• Do not tell me to extend downwind for one aircraft that is departing keep in mind that aircraft will take no more than 60 seconds to get off the ground once they start their take off roll, if I am on downwind you can give him a normal takeoff clearance and I can continue to fly downwind, turn base, and eventually join final by the time he is in the air.

• Use the correct pattern entry when switching me to a different runway If I am on upwind for 26L and request change to 26R, the proper pattern entry would be to enter right downwind for 26R, you asked me to join the left downwind, only do that when I am already on left downwind or whatever the case may be.

Overall there is room for improvement, and I highly suggest you check out the ATC Tutorials which may be found here, thank you for the service and I will see you in the skies.

Chris

1 Like

Thanks you for for your feed back!

1 Like

Open: LPMA
Come out and try difficulty pattern work. :)

(Tower and Ground)
(Training Server)

Notam: Check Schipol Runway Use for information on arrivals and departures.

(Tower and Ground)

Some feedback:

See what @Chief305 posted earlier in your thread, pilots do not need a new pattern entry when they are already in the pattern.

Bonus feedback: if I am the only plane in the airspace, you should taxi me to the closest available runway. No need to send me to a runway further away just because you prefer that one for this session. Be flexible.

2 Likes

Thanks You for your Feedback!

I was using the current activated runways…for realism purpose :)