Favourite plane to fly in Global IF?

Since the new arrival of ‘Global’ in infinite flight, what has your favourite plane to fly all across the world been?

Personally, mine is the Boeing 789(787-9) for long haul, Airbus A320 short haul (around Europe mostly).

Comment below yours!

787-9, able to fly Perth to Denver and possible London to Sydney, it is too easy to get a -50ft/m landing at butter takeoffs are amazingly easy.

4 Likes

I have liked using the 320 series for short hops here and there and for long hauls the 787-9 is my most common and favourite, but all the aircraft are great and with engine on and off and fuel burn so much more realistic.

3 Likes

I’m still a sucker for the C208 around small airports for STOL landings. The 208 is a real gem for GA.

In terms of long haul, I like the 772LR and for shorter haul, I like to use the Q400 and the A318

4 Likes

B787dreamliner-9… just great.

But then with Global it’s just changed. I have never really liked it but I now really like the 747 family

2 Likes

On most my long-haul journeys, I take the A380 or B747 as I fully load it with fuel just in case. I had a very enjoyable flight with the 777-300ER though!

For short hauls, I mostly use the A320/319 because they are some of my favourite aircraft in real life.

2 Likes

@Matt02 my favorite aircraft to fly regardless of distance is the Cessna. Citation X. Because corporate aviation pays more than commercial aviation. And I’m looking forward to fly the royal family from Abu Dhabi - UAE that I grewup with ever since middle school. They had a lot of exotic cars.

2 Likes

I mostly use 787s or 777s for long hauls and the A320 family (occasionally 737) for short haul. I don’t really do medium hail, but when i do I use 767s.

3 Likes

Mine is the 787-9 and 320 series

2 Likes

The B777 is by far my favorite. It has got an excellent range, and those GE90’s are unbeatable!

4 Likes

I’ve been flying the B787 a lot. Also the Dash 8 and the a320 are great fun.

2 Likes

787s for long haul due to its economical consumption, Q400s for city hopping over canada or japan.

1 Like

Long Haul: Boeing 787 Family
Short Haul: Airbus A320 Family

3 Likes

Long Haul: Boeing 777Family
Short Haul: Bombardier Dash-8 Q400

1 Like

777-300ER is my baby 😍

8 Likes

Citation for me. Fast, nimble, great to fly into any airport and check for airport quality.

2 Likes

737, a320, dash q400

2 Likes

Long haul the 777-300ER
Short haul: A321
General aviation: SR22, citation x.

Edit: stats speak for themselves 👇🏽👇🏽

4 Likes

I see that cheeky 2 minute session with a Cessna in there buddy ;)

3 Likes

Definitely the CCX. I love my B777 but the Cessna can get you anywhere the fastest. Close to 11 hours of fuel capacity, a safe cruise range of M89 and one of the easiest to land. You have a great combination of a go to aircraft.

2 Likes