Favourite Jetstar Livery

Please vote, even if you hate Jetstar. But there is no reason to hate it!

0 voters

Checkout the special liveries too:

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Airlines advertising their site on their livery. For example Jetstar is better than Jetstar.com for the livery. Same with a few other airlines, that’s why I chose the regional livery and the new livery.

6 Likes

i still hate jetstar im sorry ):

2 Likes

These posts are getting so annoying

3 Likes

If they’re annoying don’t read them :)

4 Likes

I love the white version much more than the current livery

3 Likes

But there’s not really a need for all these “Favourite xyz Livery” topics. It started off with the BA one and ever since people have created more and more of them.

2 Likes

It’s just to see which the community prefers :)

3 Likes

Thanks for being the Aussie on the community jetstar in my point is one of the best budget airlines

2 Likes

I wanted to join in. Too bad if you disagree, go away and don’t comment. It’s a simple answer.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re turning into a higher quality budget airline by getting rid of their “.com” scheme. That’s what most airlines do to advertise when they are new (especially low costs). Like easyjet, they’re quite old but still have .com on the side.

2 Likes

You’re the only one that likes the original livery too! It looks so plain, rushed and out of place to me. I hate the small font.

1 Like

But I have the right to comment - so good luck with that.

2 Likes

Sure you do, but you need to respect others, not just write every thought you have. Now if you mind not clogging up the thread with these useless comments?

1 Like

If you have a problem with me pointing somethung out, which is probably what some people were thinking anyway, then PM me.

1 Like

This topic was made before you replied. There is absolutely no point in saying that it shouldn’t have made, because it can’t be deleted. If you feel the urge, flag my topic. No point in saying this thread shouldn’t be made as it does not contribute to the conversation. Kthxbai

1 Like

I like all the liveries equally. Too bad I can’t choose them all.

3 Likes

They all look the same…

1 Like

Why do there have to be so many of these topics?

The regional livery is so cute!

1 Like