Please vote below (up to 6 votes)
- Rolls-Royce (RR)
- General Electric Aviation (GE)
- Pratt & Whitney (P&W)
- CFM International (Safran)
- Engine Alliance
- International Aero Engines (IAE)
- General Electric has a 50% ownership of CFM with Safran.
- General Electric has a 50% ownership of Engine Alliance with Pratt & Whitney.
- Pratt & Whitney has a 50% ownership of International Aero Engines with MTU Aero Engines and Japanese Aero Engines.
###Examples of engines built:
Pratt & Whitney:
A PW2000 fitted on a United Boeing 757
A PW4000 fitted on a All Nippon Airways Boeing 777
A CFM56 fitted on a Lauda Air Boeing 737
A GP7000 fitted on a Emirates Airbus A380
International Aero Engines:
A V2500 engine fitted on a Jetstar Airbus A320