Favourite Economy Class?

Never flown on it before, but Air New Zealand’s economy sounds very nice. Just check out SANSpotter’s video.

2 Likes

Like @Ishrion I loved flying on JAL’s 787-9! Super comfortable configuration

1 Like

Definitely Delta has the best Economy class, with the seat comfort and personal entertainment on every seat!

2 Likes

I fly with them every 6 months, and I still remember the seats when I was 6 years old. They were absolutely horrible as they has this sort of plastic plate in the middle which could move up or down.

1 Like

Yep, they’re called the clamshell seats. It’s strange to think some A330’s have them in CX’s fleet, but all things considered, I’d take the terrible clamshell seat over a 17 in. economy seat on a 12-16hr sector any day.

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t. I always end up having cramps every time I use clamshell seats.

1 Like

I’ve never seen those seats ever in my life lol @TOGA

1 Like

JetBlue.
There is something special about “most legroom in coach”

JetBlue A321neo. These are the most comfortable slimline seats I’ve sat in.
JetBlue A320 Classic: Oh baby, these are not slimline seats. These are plush, thick, comfortable, cushion-y and just overall amazing older seats. (Now, the IFE on these seats aren’t as good, but these seats make up for everything)

3 Likes

I liked the first picture of the Jet Blue seat

1 Like

Hands down the Qatar Airways economy - Best economy I’ve ever been on!

1 Like

Yeah I agree but I fly with Qantas much more so I don’t fly much with Qatar @anon24319801

1 Like

Its quite the opposite for me lol. I fly with Qatar about 90% of the time and I fly on them at least twice every second month.

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot, I fly QF around 90 as well coz it’s my home airline but because of school I don’t fly l lot unlike my dad.

1 Like

Personally Thai Airways for me

2 Likes

The newest version of the JetBlue a320. Easy. 2nd place is Delta 737-900ER and third is either JetBlue e190 or delta a330

1 Like

Delta has the best economy class by far. Outstanding service + Great amenities = Delta. 😄

2 Likes

Icelandair’s 757-200 economy class for sure!

1 Like

What’s Icelandic air’s economy like? @Robertine

1 Like

It has comfy (clean) seats, huge screens, lots of legroom and pitch, scratchless windows and much more!

(And there is a puffin on their amenity kit)

1 Like

Ok, can u maybe show me a picture?

1 Like