Favourite Economy Class?

Hi guys, what is your favourite economy class?

Mine is the Qantas A330 economy because it is very comfortable, has an extra leg rest area and the IFE is very good.

Note: This is not my picture and is taken by someone else.

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.46.23 am

7 Likes

JAL’s 787 Economy Class is great since it’s in a 2-4-2 configuration instead of the normal 3-3-3 configuration. There’s also 33 inches of pitch which is a huge upgrade compared to the industry-standard 31 inches of economy class pitch.

1 Like

Yeah I really like their old economy 787 better. This is because the newer one is not very comfortable and I flew with JAL B777 and I couldn’t sleep all night because of the uncomfortable seat. But still I agree I like the 787 economy. @Ishrion

1 Like

ANA. Exceptional service, very clean, and rlly good legroom. Been on their 738 and 763 and it was rlly good. They are pretty darn similar to JAL, but I prefer ANA because they are with Star Alliance and the overall quality is a little better. Aircraft they use I also like better then JAL

1 Like

Yeah I should maybe try ANA, but I don’t travel to Japan that often but yeah one day hopefully.

@Pilot_urp

Everyone’s gonna murder me for saying this but AA, I like their economy Ik it’s small and all but I’m a short person and the head rests actually reach my head because of the pitch so… I like AAs

1 Like

Emirates…jus take a look at those tablet-like screens

6 Likes

I agree, the Emirates entertainment is great, but I like their old economy because it wider and the head rest feels like memory foam @Vignesh_S

1 Like

Yeah, AA’s economy is ok for me as I’m a bit small but I think it’s ok because i’ve only been in their economy twice but mostly in their business from Australia

Yes… I agree. I like all variants of Emirates economy besides the very old aircrafts that have the outdated entertainment screens

1 Like

Yeah I totally agree mate! @Vignesh_S I like Emirates but it’s too far away from where I live and the old aircraft with the very very old IFC screens

1 Like

Southwest because they have great crews, 737’s and FREE Coffee…nuff said

1 Like

lol thats so true @ORDspotter

1 Like

So far, Alaska’s 739 is my favorite

1 Like

Ok thats pretty cool @anon38496261 , I’ve never been on Alaska so I don’t really know what to expect

1 Like

Never been on any international airlines yet

1 Like

United’s. Best airline in the world (imo, nothing’s going to change my opinion)

2 Likes

JetBlue’s new economy

2 Likes

I really like United’s new economy because it is very comfortable with great IFC and a genius idea with the dual headphone adapter

1 Like

The legendary 18.5 in. economy seats that CX is phasing out (they’re still on some A330’s). Man those seats were comfy.

2 Likes