Favourite Continent and places to fly

Write down here which is your favourite country (region) to fly in and why(nice scenery history…). And which continent.

• Europe
  • Asia
  • America
  • Africa
  • Oceania

0 voters

7 Likes

Europe!!!
I come from there
its small
no overnight 18hr flight
YEAHHHHHH

2 Likes

My favourite country is Switzerland, because I live there and there is nice scenery with loads of mountains and lakes.

14 Likes

@Captain_Zen
Its advaisable you change the title from
“Favoruite Country” to “Favourite Continent” ;)
Seeing as the poll content are continents and not country’s 😉.

1 Like

Oceana. In Australia the scenery on the East Coast contrasts the desert so much, flying at FL380 above the sand dunes is beautiful!

4 Likes

Yea Switzerland has one of the best scenery unlike England (uk) just brown flatlands and lakes

1 Like

I tought people could give a vague idea of where they like with the pole and more precise with comments

Oh! You really didn’t list that in the original post. I see now, thanks and all good 😌🙂.

Ohh yeaaa…true

So I can leave it like this or should I change?

Do what you would like, just make it more appealing to show minions what you’re talking about.

i think you should change it to coninent

Did you forget Antarctica? It’s still a continent. :)

In all seriousness, I think Oceania is the most scenic and beautiful continent to fly in.

9 Likes

*Continent… auto correct

I didn’t put Antarctica as it has low resolution and it looks flat. Although I think in real life it probably looks amazing!

1 Like

I think asia or oceania

I like the moon better. It looks cheesy in the game. 😉

#Puns

2 Likes

Definitely America! 🇺🇸🦅🥇

1 Like

Could ma a feature request for it to be a special region for Christmas 😉

We have the Rocky Mountains. Yep…that’s about it. Flying from LAX to DFW, you get about an hour of great scenery then it’s on to the rolling plains. Boring! I vote America

1 Like