Favorite things about Infinite Flight List them lets hear it!

The purpose of this topic is for people to list their favorite things about infinite flight,

Like ATC, Live Weather, etc

4 Likes

Hey there, thanks for your post today. As these topics do get quite repetitive at times, the moderation team generally doesn’t permit these sort of topics. Sorry about that!

As for my favorite things, definitely the human ATC, global, satellite scenery. It’s all great.

3 Likes

Thank for this made my day

1 Like

IF has lots of amazing features, such as live cockpits, all the planes, and live ATC. IF is great because while the dev team may be small, they’re always working to make IF better, and do a great job at giving us quality updates. The fact that IF has live servers and live ATC is also amazing. You can fly with people, which is incredibly fun to do. And ATC is also amazing as well. Global HD scenery and the huge amount of planes you can fly is also great, and it’s amazing they could fit all that into a mobile flight sim.

But the best thing to me is this amazing community of Flight-simmers, something not many flight sims have. You get to interact with other pilots, both in IF and in real life. You can talk to mods and staff, vote for new features, and just chat about aviation. And that’s truly amazing, because it’s special to IF as a flight sim.

3 Likes

Not too sure whether mods approve of these topics but I’ll leave my reply nonetheless.

Infinite Flight has come along very well, from global to VNAV and everything in between! I guess I should give a fresh perspective.

• Live Cockpits
  • Wonderful Community Feedback
  • Global Scenery
  • Wide Selection of Aircraft
  • Attention to Detail

List goes on and on and on… and it would cover every feature of the sim :)

4 Likes

My favorite things in Infinite Flight would be the Realistic Procedures such as Tracks, SIDS, STARS etc, and Weather.

4 Likes

Wide selection of aircraft and IFATC, and the people that i’ve been introduced to :)

1 Like

My favorite things are:

• The aircraft selection
  • IFATC
  • The community forum
  • And groupflights
5 Likes

By far my favorite too! I love it when people can get together and play a game they love, no preference or opinions. Just IF.

2 Likes

Definitely this ^

2 Likes

I love the freedom of flying wherever and whenever. I also like the fact that the sim doesn’t care if you fly an Air New Zealand A320 in the US or a Ryanair 737 in Japan you are free to do as you wish. I also enjoy the IFC it is something that I am blessed was created and I am very thankful that I found it. I have learned so much and met so many people within the time I have been here.

2 Likes

My favourite has to be liveries and multiplayer. I love it

1 Like

I love how the mods always do a fantastic job at making the game more enjoyable

1 Like

My favs are

FNF

Scenery Above 10,000 Feet

The Amount of aircraft

Live Cockpit

Underrated airports (I think) as hubs and many more

2 Likes

Idaho is my favorite part and GA.

1 Like

I agree especially with the recent Map upgrades and the user interface upgrades.

Live ATC was the selling point for me.

2 Likes

I agree with this, Infinite Flights ATC is just one of the many great things that makes Infinite Flight stand apart from the others.

1 Like