Favorite thing to do on your flight?

What is your favorite thing you like to do when you are on a plane? Eat, sleep, watch tv, look outside, tour the plane, etc…?

3 Likes

Eating, tracking my flight on the TV, taking in the view, listening to the jams of course… I just love everything about flying. 😊

8 Likes

Look at the window and say: ohh a 737 of Copa!, eat, look down when going at cruise altitude and film the take offs and landings. Btw. Move this to RWA, I believe it belongs there.

1 Like

Annoy the flight attendants because they annoy me

8 Likes

Look outside.

6 Likes

Use entertainment.

Usually I look at the planes during taxi and takeoff, then after that I watch a movie or sleep. During final approach I look out the window the whole time.

3 Likes

My whole family stayed up for an 14 hour flight playing battleship and watching random movies.

3 Likes

On my school trip to Geneva during the whole 6 hour (I think) flight I stayed up and watched a bunch of documentaries and movies.

1 Like

Cool. I haven’t been on a school trip since forever.

1 Like

Watch a movie. If there isn’t any good ones, just listening to music, track the flight on the tv and look outside.

The only thing I do on a plane is play Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Watch saved episodes of air crash investigation on my iPad

4 Likes

Watching TV. Specially when you have a 3:00+ flight from SYZ-ITA

I go chat with the cabin crew in the galleys tbh

1 Like

Watch outside the window😍
The view is amazing and i can watch it for hours, and taking pictures of course😊
And flying😀

1 Like

I love taking in the beauty of aviation from gate to gate while my mother trembles in fear because she hates flying.

1 Like

Look out the window. That’s what I do 80% of the flight.

Flirting with the cabin crew?

2 Likes

What if it was a 9 hour flight? ;)