Favorite Server?

I know this may seem kind of random - but I’m curious as to what server the community likes the most! Thanks for your participation!

• Casual
  • Training
  • Expert

0 voters

1 Like

Casual for doin crazy cool stuff, training for doing ATC.

1 Like

Obviously Expert
Trolling is very rare there

2 Likes

Expert, thanks to the wonderful IFATC team!

This probably belongs in the #live category.

3 Likes

Oof I’m the only one that likes Training

1 Like

if you want to have a good experience in the IF that leads you to realism is the expert server, for sure.

1 Like

True it’s just that wherever I fly there is usually no atc @ that airport on expert

1 Like

yeah, sometimes we are limited in relation to this, but when you have ATC you certainly have a quality service different from the other server, if you want to always have ATC where you do your flights, I would have you based on the schedule published every week, so you plan your flights where you can find ATC.

1 Like

I do too! :)

Training is rather nice for me. Being an American, I like to have my skies consistently filled, and sometimes, expert server is just dead; simply the truth.

3 Likes

Training to get my flying up to scratch, casual for blowing off steam and buzzing ppl in a F22, not being annoying but practising interceprion and ID’ing planes for times I just wanna act like I’m part of Rockaway or something 😂

1 Like

Expert for nearly everything
Casual is for when I test aircraft flight and taxi capabilities.

1 Like

This is a no contest😹 Expert for sure.

1 Like

I love the Training Server.

1 Like

Training Server, cause Expert always feels like an empty ghost world to me.

Totally agree with Haifan_day. Eventhough im European, I also like my skies constantly filled (even with pilot who dont take the basic rules that seriously as i do on TS1)

2 Likes

Expert only and casual for testing !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.