Favorite Part of a Flight

Hello everyone!

In these unfortunate times when we can’t be flying due to COVID19, I thought it would be nice to share the memories of our favorite parts of a flight (or a specific flight) that you have flown in reality.

My favorite part of a flight is when your looking out of your window over takeoff or landing and you can see the land either move away very fast or slowly see the land come into view.

Happy flying everyone:)

3 Likes

When im lamding in ohare and see all the trafic

2 Likes

Definitely the feeling of a good flare

1 Like

First off, air travel is still very still up and running. In fact, it’s starting to make a comeback. But anyhow, I’d say my favorite part is takeoff just to hear the roar of the engines

2 Likes

Approach and landing

3 Likes

Is it weird that i like to be in planes more with hard landings. And its landing

I enjoy the cruising portion of the flight the best. It allows me to get up, stretch, talk to some flight attendants I’ve become friends with (as well as some pilots). And just relax and listen to a podcast, music on my Walkman, or read a book.

Mind you I’ve made my real world airline friends on only Southwest Airlines as I fly them most frequently. Some flight attendants I’ve made friends with don’t mind if I chat with them in the galley. 😅

3 Likes

I like the end of the flight not because its over but the chance of going into the flight deck and meet the pilots. Always good fun!

2 Likes

Take off for me! Hearing those engines spool up 🥰

1 Like

When the pilot butters, and you are so happy.

🤤

I like approach and landing because you’re close enough to the ground to see individual features and it is the first time you see the place you’re going to (especially if it is a new city).

1 Like

Takeoff and approach.

2 Likes

I’d say either when I’m boarding the plane or when it’s taxiing to the runway because that means an adventure’s coming… ;)

Instagram: InfiniteFlight_Shots

For me it is takeoff, that moment you hear the engines spool up, takeoff thrust, then the breaks are released, the plane is off. You can sometimes feel you are flung back in your seat, struggle to sit up. I love it!

1. Boarding seems, so cool when you know everyone is going to a different place

2. Takeoff always love the feeling that your back in the air.

When you’re on final approach in the free world and you catch glimpses of interstate highways, huge retail warehouses, blue skies and snow capped mountains.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.