Favorite Part About Being a Pilot on IF

Hi guys I was just wondering what is youre favorite part about flying on IF .Mine is to feel like a real pilot and to express my love for flying and to meeting alot of other pilots around the world.I enjoy being able to plan routes and see beautiful scenery on the way IF is really amazing.

8 Likes

I am a fan of the ATC iteration. The world is a magnificent place. You could never fly the same route and never complete every route.

2 Likes

Same, man. I love flying and everything that is aviation. Infinite Flight is a great way to feel like a real pilot before I’m there (because I WILL be there someday) 🙂

2 Likes

The amazing multiplayer and huge events! On expert server, it’s an experience no other flight sim has!

2 Likes

All of the events, all of the action, the live ATC, this is a never before seen experience!

1 Like

I can do things I never can do IRL like race in the Grand Canyon and fly near volcanoes. That and multiplayer and events.

1 Like

I love flying around the world, and knowing that the devs are always improving something, which adds excitement, anticipation, and keeps you on your toes!For example, I’m so excited for the 777 rework!!:)

1 Like

I love the community and the experience for the price. I also love how we’re constantly improving with features and feedback. Also, since it’s a small firm, the developers and staff socialize with the community and fly on the sim.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Same here man, same here!

1 Like

That moment when it switches to unicom and everyone goes crazy and does whatever they want…just magical

1 Like

I love getting to fly around the world to places I probably won’t see or go to in real life.

3 Likes

My favourite part of being pilot on IF is you feel happy when you land and scenery is amazing.

1 Like

I like doing flights in the sim I flew in real life. Really cool to fly RL approaches and to recognize analogies from the flight in the sim to the flight IRL.

3 Likes

My favorite part of being an IF pilot is pretending that I’m a real pilot getting the job done. I also like multiplayer because I want to fly around other people.

4 Likes

THE LANDINGS! Also, the feeling of doing a long flight is just soooo rewarding!

1 Like

Being able to fly without having a license

1 Like

Adding on to that, being able to have the world at our finger tips

1 Like

I love how at a busy airport your constantly interacting with real people. It makes the game so much more lively and makes the atmosphere better

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.