Favorite/Most Funny/and or Most Stressful Flight

I don’t know, I was just thinking how funny it would be if I knew about everyone’s crazy cool flights for everyone to share. To start off, I was landing at KSFO, when 20ft above the runway, a gust of wind caused me to slam down hard and do some crazy drifts. Sure it was in solo flight mode, but I still was embarrassed, shaking, recontemplating my life’s decisions. So, what’s your’s?

3 Likes

Flying The reworked F18 pushing it to its limit, and ending up in a flat spin having to eject

2 Likes

Climbing to space

1 Like

Crazy flights… Hmm…

One time I was taking off from Runway 6R at KLAX (reverse ops that day) but I guess ATC neglected to inform aircraft of the correct runway since a UA 737-700 landed on 24L right in front of me. ATC told me to wait for the Aircraft to exit before eventually taking off.

1 Like

KSEA to KSFO and my parents yelling at me to come have dinner 🤣

2 Likes

My first flight on expert and involving the ATC command “Please follow instructions” because tower told me to make left traffic but I accidentally turned right

1 Like

This happens way to many times ot me 💀

2 Likes

Talking about ATC, just recently, they told me to make a left 360, and I actually punched in 360 heading. How was I supposed to know??

This brings back top gun flashbacks

1 Like

If you don’t know what turning 360 degrees means you probably have to return to primary school

3 Likes

Look, I was focused on listening to ATC and following instructions💀. I know 180’s, 360’s, and 90’s, it was just high stress stakes lol!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.