Favorite long haul flight

What’s your favorite long haul flight? I have two.
KJFK-EGLL-747-400
KJFK-OEJN- A380
Confession: Sometimes I fill up A380 with gas takeoff and fall asleep and land where I wakeup at.

12 Likes

Mine is from lax-seoul in a a380 Korean Air

1 Like

Dunno - I guess NZAA-KORD or YPPH-EGLL

1 Like

What aircraft?

My favorite long haul flight of all time is KIAH-YSSY and YSSY-KIAH in a United 787-9 or Qantas 787-9. It was a total flight time of 15:05, the longest flight I’ve done yet.

1 Like

My favourite long haul is EGLL-YSSY via WSSS in BA77W average flight time 20 hours

2 Likes

My favourite long haul has to be
NZAA-OTHH with the Qatar Boeing 777-200LR, which takes as long as 16 hours of flight time!
The thing that makes this my favourite is the feeling of success when you land this flight! You guys should also try it out!

3 Likes

Think Ill try that out tonight.

1 Like

I like doing SBGR to WSSS - Singapore A380

1 Like

KJFK-EGLL British Airways 787-9 or the Virgin Atlantic A340-600

1 Like

I do love a good approach into Dubai. New York to Dubai. Emirates A380.

2 Likes

I like flying from Montreal to destinations in Europe such as London, Paris, Zurich, Rome, etc.

3 Likes

That flight isn’t done IRL if i’m correct.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know how it feels when you land after a long haul. Satisfaction and pride.

3 Likes

KJFK to VHHH (Cathay 7WW)

Stunning 15 hour flight, tons and tons of XP, and I get to fly into my home airport. It’s the perfect overnight hours/XP grinder for me.

3 Likes

LFPG-SCEL in the 77W is awesome the approach to SCAL is beautyfull over the mountains etc…

And 14 hours give you a lot of xp

1 Like

True, the flight isn’t done irl

1 Like

I don’t have a favorite long haul because I’m never awake to see the scenery and stuff lol

@Armani_B That’s not a long haul, long hauls are 12+ hours.

1 Like

Ok then LAX to DXB

3 Likes

LHR-JNB for me. Very nostalgic and pretty flight with good aircraft operating on the route

1 Like