Favorite Flight to Fly in Global

So with 90 days of Global having gone by in EST I’ve been wondering for quite a while: What is your favorite flight to fly?

It would be pretty cool to hear from the community about what route they find special to them and to see why, even if it’s some route you never even heard or pretty much hatethough I don’t see why:p

Here’s mine, though it’s also in my bio:

KJFK-EGLL

Why I like it:

Well it’s actually a route that I really want to pilot when I’m older because of its high demand and how the flight shifts from night to a beautiful sunrise. Another reason on why I like this route is simply because of how it operates out my home airport, which is literally less than a mile from where I reside.

I found this thread by the way which is in a way similar but it’s quite old with the last reply being April and how it’s based on regions, obviously

5 Likes

I’m just waiting for someone to reply with a topic that is 2 years old lol.

Anyways, I love doing IAH-SYD.

1 Like

Even though I haven’t flown the same route twice, I would have to say that VNKT to VQPR was very stunning!

1 Like

for long haul I used to do the opposite of your favourite. I flew EGLL-KJFK almost of the time I possibly did long haul (or sometimes to KBOS). Reason is just simple, I want to always catch the sun because I’m not in the favor for night flying. Maybe that’ll change once the taxiway light feature finally happens XD

1 Like

The best flight I’ve had in global is by far when I departed Skagway (PAGY) and flew around the Juneau area doing patterns at different airports. The departure was absolutely stunning and all in all, it was just beautiful.

20 Likes

Looks stunning! Might have to do that to get my landings up!😍

2 Likes

LAX-MDW in my Southwest 737-8. Watching the sudden Terrain change from mountainous to flatland and prairies never ceases to amaze me. Plus I love Landing at my Hometown airport, (MDW).

1 Like

Well looks like tomorrow will be a good day for this flight!

1 Like

I have posted this in everything asking about good routes it is the best route around hour from wheels up to touch down the route be KSTL or KMKE - KDFW the flight is perfect and brings in around 500 XP every time. The planes I fly it with are southwest airline 737 700. AC jet livery 2 A318 delta 737-900 lastly frontier a320 is a cool on to use.

1 Like

My Favorite Route? Every route. Global continues to amaze me wherever I go.

1 Like

Landing on the reef runway at PHNL is pretty awesome. Bermuda is another fun approach, and I know the whole island. There are many great places to fly to.

1 Like

NZAA - NZQN or NZAA - NZWN

2 Likes

Honestly, i don’t think that I will have finished flying all the beautiful routes in Global even right before I die, every route is amazing in its own unique way! I just absolutely ❤️ Global!!

1 Like

Ooh, this is tough. Probably have to go with KDEN-KSFO. Some beautiful scenery and terrain changes. I hope to fly KIAH-PHNL soon, which I expect will top this.

1 Like

Munich to Kai Tak is a very fun flight. It’s about 11 hours, and you pass through all kinds of scenery. Snow, Desert, Greens, City, etc. the approach and descent into Kai Tak is stunning and the landing is just as fun. I recommend doing it in a Condor DC-10.

2 Likes

Would definitely have to be OTHH to KLAX in the Qatar Airways 777-200LR. The departure out of Doha is always stunning with beautiful desert terrain. The approach into KLAX is a familiar touch for when I’m landing so I am pretty comfortable with the approach. Can get a bit laggy on approach with the mass traffic around KLAX but all in all, it is my favourite route, taking a whopping 16hrs.

1 Like

My most favorite rout also my most flown route in real life, KLAX-EGLL Roughly 9-10 hrs depending on winds and the return is usually 10-11 hrs long also depending on winds.

This is my most recent one, I did the same flight I did went past KLAS descended into KLAX into the fog landed on 24R taxied to Termianl 2 then parked at the same gate I did on my trip.

1 Like

Perth to Denver
It was the first Long Haul flight I did, it is a perfect flight to do on a Friday night if you want something where you’re not watching the screen the whole time and you don’t need to worry about crashing. If you do wanna watch the screen you get to see all of Australia deserts and then half of the United States vast deserts and mountains

This is probably change in the near future, but thus far my favorite flight is VHHH to NZAA. First long haul I did (that I actually finished).

NZAA - OTHH, currently flying it now and it is beautiful.

2 Likes