Favorite destination to fly into?

What is your favorite airport to fly into? I have a quite a few favorite spots but Honolulu, Miami, Geneva, Osaka (KIX) and Addis Ababa (because of its MSL of over 7000 ft, which poses an interesting navigation challenge). Denver is also quite fun to fly into from the west.

So what is your favorite destination?

1 Like

my favs are KORD and DNMM. ( i live near DNMM so i know the flight paths to it.)

1 Like

I have multiple but the main one is probably EDDF because I fly into it as a connection so much in real life. Also it has some really nice scenery around it. But I still think that the coast of California has the best scenery in the game.

2 Likes

I like flying from EDDF to LSGG (Geneva) quite a lot! It’s awesome seeing how the Alps appear on the horizon and get larger as you approach the destination :)

1 Like

I bet you’d enjoy a DNMM - FACT flight :)

1 Like

Vancouver is a beautiful place to go to, definitely one of my favorites. I also like Catalina.

2 Likes

KAVP
It’s my home town and you have to fly over mountains and its a lot of fun. There is also a cliff at the end of all four runways and if you come in too low or stall, you’re dead

1 Like

Yes!! I agree

I will try it! haha

1 Like

I fly LHR-LAX a lot since it fits my schedule.

1 Like

For sure LCLK (Larnaca,Cyprus) Just enjoying visiting my home country where I used to live!

1 Like

EGNV- Durham Tees Valley because it’s easy to fly into and has a huge runway

3 Likes

If you like navigation challenges then you will enjoy Queenstown New Zealand. Very challenging approach though the mountain passes to land! You need your wits about you!

3 Likes

Bagdhad- ORBI
💣

EGLL and DXB