Favorite Business/First Class Seat?

Ok so I’ve done some looking and I did not find any topics on this. I was wondering what do other people like to see in a business or first-class seat? Now, this might seem weird but I love the Lufthansa business class seat it feels kinda modern and bright.

Now for first-class, I like the Emirates first-class suite with the virtual windows. It is different for a change and even though I have not tried it out I think I would love the 0g mode on the seat.

Thanks for reading this and what do you like in a first-class or business class seat?

Do I look like a person who flies business?

4 Likes

I’ve only flewn the Lufthansa business but in my mind it looks the best. I was so luckly to even get to fly their business class!

2 Likes

Delta One nothing will ever compare.

1 Like

Virgins “Upper” Class is the best First for me. What a beauty it is!

And WestJet and their Business can not be topped!

This is all just of images, I’m too poor to afford these lol.

2 Likes

Hopefully I get the chance to fly in one of their A350 to EHAM this summer. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Oh, my that West Jet business class looks sleek! What planes does West Jet operate that business class on?

1 Like

Like I said to the lounge one:

Bold of you to assume I’ve flown anything other than Economy

2 Likes

Only their 787-9s so far.

1 Like

This seat looks pretty cool, I guess.

qatar-airways-a380-first-class-doh-cdg-03 - Edited

But if I had to choose, it would be this one:

3b4413d82cdb54f370e3682c6c2207a1 - Edited

3 Likes

im poor sorry lol i wish i could but virgin looks great

1 Like

That seat looks thicc and comfortable

The qatar first class was on my list for top first class seats but for first class but I like more privacy for first class.

The only first class I’ve flown on is AA domestic stuff sooo that’s not saying much

1 Like

Oh I’ve got the best “business class” of all. It even beats Emirates.
Seat 1C on Frontier. Not the 1970s half decent Frontier, I’m talking about the Denver based Ultra Low Cost Carrier Frontier.
In all reality this is the closest thing to business class that I’ll ever be flying for a long time.

2 Likes

Etihad “The Residence” is the best First class hands down. Never been on it, but Sam Chui said it is one of the best experiences hands down.

1 Like

ANA’s new business class.

Aeroflot’s A350 business class looks promising

3 Likes

Business Class: Window seat on an apex suite seat or any seat for a reverse herringbone seat

First Class: AF La Premiere 😍 I liked Emirates ‘Game Changer’ suites as well but I found it more like a gimmick than actually usability…

1 Like

Qantas Business Class

2 Likes

Wow! You should try flying on the A350 Aeroflot Business Class

1 Like