Favorite Boeing 737 Series (poll)

Whooho! one hundred and fifty votes!!!

edit: 154 votes!!

737 NG and the Max are almost neck and neck!

Let’s see if we can get this to 200 votes!

omg my new phrase! lol

Only 16 days left! Let’s see if we can get this to 200 votes!

If you want the 737 Max series in IF, then put your vote in here:

Once Boeing fixes the problems with the plane, I’m confident that it will be one of the safest aircraft in the sky.

Agreed, but I also hope it’s soon!

This is very true, however I believe that in aviation, so much money is invested into aircraft creation, testing etc. That what has happened with Boeing shouldn’t have happened in the first place. I can’t see how such a problem slipped through agencies such as the FAA… even when pilots were reporting the problem, no action was taken because Boeing didn’t want to hinder their public image. In the first crash, Boeing were haste in saying pilot error brought the plane down… and to this day, have not actually admitted that there is a lethal fault with the airplane. Boeing only took action to fixing the fault when over 300 people lost their lives. And for that to happen to spur Boeing into fixing a fault they made, I find personally Boeing’s actions to be a disgrace to the aviation industry.

Here are the current results to keep everyone updated:

1. 737NG; 44.9%
  2. 737 Max; 43.9%
  3. 737 Classics; 7.5%
  4. 737 Originals; 3.7%

so if you love flying on the MAX, you love flying on B737 NG’s? I don’t understand what is so special about about the MAX compared to other B737’s. They are just more dangerous.

NG is the best in my opinion the look the best too

Hey, who says I can’t love flying on both?

What’s so special about the MAX is that the cabin is absolutely beautiful, her winglets are stunning, her engine sounds are one of a kind, her engines are also very quiet, and I love the views when I take pictures out the window with the wing of the MAX in the picture! :D

I don’t consider the MAX dangerous at all and I would love to fly on her again whether her software was fixed or not.

It really breaks my heart to see that she is grounded. It really does. :(

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for 200 votes!

Almost only a week left! How many more votes can we get?

The MAX is lit

4 Days left!!

Less than a day left! How many more votes can we get?

I’ve flown on the max a couple of times and it is truly a brilliant aircraft.

1 Like

I’ve never been on a MAX, want to though. I believe it will be the safest plane in the skies after this.