Favorite Aviation Youtuber

So, who is your favorite aviation youtuber that you follow.? My personally are Mr.Aviation 101, Flight chops, Steveo1Kinevo, Captain Moonbeam, airforceproud95 and lastly GreeneBrothers Flying. I would like to know the communities opinion on more so i could start watching more aviation related content

10 Likes

My favorite is Captain Joe. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

38 Likes

Iโ€™ll have to look it up

2 Likes

Captain Joe and Steveo1Kinevo! Captain Joe explains things well that may be obscure to most people. Great fun to ride along with Steveo on his flights and I particularly like them because I love turboprops.

Wendover Productions, while not strictly aviation based, does have lots of great aviation videos pertaining to how airlines work which is quite intriguing.

H89SA is great for funny ATC chatter with Kennedy Steve.

5 Likes

He explains many things about aviation.

1 Like

Looks like 2 for captain joe. And another steveo

3 Likes

Mine is A.S. aviation and Rail productions

3 Likes

Mine is The Luxury Travel Expert

5 Likes

SimplyAviation and Fly With Stella and of course @Tecnam2TA who is one of my favorites

13 Likes

Captain joe and Mentour Pilot

6 Likes

Steveo1kinevo. A.S isnโ€™t bad either.

2 Likes

Live Streamers:
Belnyz (Matt Davies)
Chewwy
Catstrator

YouTubers:
Jeff Favignano
Matt Davies
Chewwy
Mattybo02 (fairly new)
FroogleSim

8 Likes

I like Stevo and Premier 1 Driver

3 Likes

You summed them all up for me haha

3 Likes

i forgot about Premier 1 driver

1 Like

great minds think alike

2 Likes

Matt Cochran is my boi, he is a spotter at ATL and makes all these random songs and names for different types of planes and occasionally makes dirty jokes which is always fun ๐Ÿ˜‚ For example, a plane was getting de-iced and he says,"heโ€™s not even spraying yet, this is extreme foreplay so yeah!

3 Likes

Sadly Jeff hasnโ€™t put out many aviation videos anymore (except the new one he did)

1 Like

Mark Denton/Infinite Flight. And other than that by far Captain Joe!

5 Likes

love Matts Channel he knws how to make you laugh

2 Likes