Favorite Aviation Photographers

Hello Community!

I love plane spotting, but when I can’t, I like to bury myself in what is the world of Aviation Photography. There are many great plane spotters and aviation photographers on all types of Social Media, and here too! I like to look at airside_eric , JRRaviation and they both post on Instagram. Who’s your favorite Aviation Photographer?

1 Like

I like @Cbro4 as an Aviation Photographer and Cathay340Aviation also @Matt737

4 Likes

I would have to say my favorite is @Cameron_Stone.

His photos are not only high quality but he’s a young guy and has a big career in photography ahead of him.

His Instagram is darn good and his editing styles change so check him out.
@klaxspotting

3 Likes

There are quite a few incredible photographers right here in the community which I like. A few of my favorites are @JRRaviation, @Lolo31R, and @QuebecXray.

5 Likes

Got to be the legendary @JRRaviation, and @Matt737, no one better…

5 Likes

I don’t even have IG but knowing what I’ve seen.

@JRRaviation

I confused @Captain_JR as @JRRaviation 😂

6 Likes

@manu_at on Instagram for sure. I actually make some of my edits based on his style

3 Likes

I have to say @JRRaviation, @Cameron_Stone, @Trystan_Dupre, @Matt737, @MacGamer04, and many more that aren’t on IFC. Some of these include:

Plenty of people to follow!

8 Likes

Below are my top three favorite. All of them post scenes from all different angles in all different environments.

3 Likes

Woah. Just checked him out and I’ve gotta add him to my favorites list!

1 Like

I also find Casey Planespotting a good plane spotter

1 Like

That moment when @Cbro4 puts himself on the list of his favorite spotters… 😂

2 Likes

Who’s this @JRRaviation kid? I’ve never heard of him 😏!

I can’t say I have a favorite spotter, but all the Texas Spotters are awesome! There’s so many more too, @Cameron_Stone, and @Cbro4 to name a few.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot mate! I really apreciate it :)

1 Like

That’s debateable…😁

Jk Jacob ur better than me LOL @JRRaviation

2 Likes

@manu.at, @onemoreweektogo, @lairdkay, @tom.dalt (Instagram Handles) and @JRRaviation, @Cameron_Stone, @Matt737 are my top picks.

2 Likes

Actually I meant to put you down too, somehow I forgot… 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

No worries! 😂

The Man himself is active! Last seen 2 minutes ago. Jacob, come out of hiding! The kind IFC members are praising your work!

1 Like

I will have to say myself 😉 I haven’t really seen too much others, so I really don’t know😉

1 Like

Your both Huston right?

1 Like