Favorite Airport IRL

Bermuda is expensive, no Mayer what airline you fly on, even if its JetBlue or west jet, they cost the same as an delta or air Canada flight, its just the way prices are in Bermuda (way to high)

My friend lives near the airport, I’ll see if he can get a picture of it

1 Like

CYXU, my hometown airport, as it is small, and easy to get through. Also, MMUN as it is literally paradise

1 Like

I think it goes something like SEA, MCO, then the newly remodeled CLT. All are very clean with good services.

1 Like

Favourite wee airport: Glasgow
Favourite big airport (hub): Amsterdam

2 Likes

Best facilities: VABB Terminal 2. Mumbai airport has an experience like no other, especially in terms of the art museum in the airport itself. And super easy to navigate and walk around in without ever getting bored.

Best scenery: VQPR. Paro, nestled in the Himalayas with its own challenging takeoff and landing procedures pretty much speaks for itself!

1 Like

Changi, no other airport I’ve been to comes close.

As seconds, FRA, MUC, and AMS are all very worthy airports.

In America, definitely SFO but I also really love HNL’s open-air feel, very fitting for a Hawaiian airport.

3 Likes
  1. Amsterdam (AMS): because it is incredibly clean, efficient, and very easy to connect through.
  2. Minneapolis (MSP): same reason
  3. Buenos Aires-Aeroparque (AEP): because it’s clean, efficient, and very close to the city centre. It is a million times better than Ezeiza.
3 Likes

another dude with another home airport… EDDT is mine.

1 Like
  1. WSSS (Singapore Changi)
  2. EGLL ( London Heathrow)
  3. EGKK (London Gatwick)
  4. YBBN (Brisbane (International))
2 Likes

1.KATL because its HQ for my airline, and it has awesome Skyclubs
2. MSP its my most traveled to hub
3. AMS my most traveled to INT airport
4. NZQN best scenery around an airport

2 Likes

Well I would have to say my home airport KSJC (@BigBert10 will love this), it is small but spacious at the same time, tons of seating, very modern, the seats all have outlets and USB ports (while many airports have just 2 outlets for the whole gate area, cough SFO). Security lines are always very short (especially for me with TSA Precheck), there is good food (Chick-fil-a!), and we have a variety of international destinations including 6 Mexican cities, Vancouver, London, Tokyo, and Beijing (and we used to have Frankfurt and Shanghai).

2 Likes

I really like Vienna airport. The terminal looks amazing. You also have an amazing view on the runways and on the ramp because it has huge glass walls. The arrival area looks stunning as well.

3 Likes

Yeah Vienna is wonderful when it comes to the views. A great place for a awesome airline like Austrian to be based.

1 Like

Definitely! Especially at the F/G gates you get amazing views on the Austrian 777s and 767s.

2 Likes

SJC and SFO are my top 2, but SFO is slightly better

1 Like

I love Cork airport in Ireland because it’s my home airport. You can tell by my username. EICK.

3 Likes

Can’t beat Dublin terminal 2 though 🤭

1 Like

WSSS always for me!

2 Likes

Ya I like that to but I have to chose my home airport.

2 Likes