Favorite Airlines/ Liveries That are Still Not In Infinite Flight

Please tell me by replying and typing your favorite airline or new livery that is not in if. You can upload photos! Mine is an airline. I’ve been waiting months for an American Eagle plane to come out!!

4 Likes

What is yours? Please make it a constructive topic by adding that. (Mine would be Nordica, but it’s coming with the CRJ update).

1 Like

Citilink indonesia… Because the livery are amazing IMO

4 Likes

Its hard for me because all my favorite airlines are in IF, so I’ll choose Fiji Airways.

1 Like

Not per say an airline, but probably the new Air Canada livery…

3 Likes

Nice! Their livery is so unique! It kinda reminds me of Los Angeles for some reason!

2 Likes

It’ll have to be Czech Airlines- I love their livery and would use to fly to Prague

3 Likes

Not an airline, but the old and new livery Tigerair Singapore A320

3 Likes

I might change the topic to both.The new livery for Air Canada looks great!!

2 Likes

Pobeda Airlines and Rossiya Airlines, both from Russia. Both are really sleek and cool looking:
pobeda-737-800-courtesy-facebook

10 Likes

Ooh, maybe Air Greenland 🇬🇱- I’d love to use their A330 to fly to Kangerlussuaq

5 Likes

Oooo, I’ve heard of this airline before! Would be nice to have in if

3 Likes

Yeah- I’d also love to fly them in real life

1 Like

Tigerair Australia A320 and B737-800. Now the only airline with the Tigerair name besides Tigerair Taiwan.

2 Likes

isn’t tiger air a low cost airline? It would be great if you added photos

1 Like
  1. Airline

For Airlines, I would say either Citilink or Vistara. Both airlines have fantastic liveries in my humble opinion. And I would be excited to see either of them, or maybe even both of them in Infinite Flight.

1. Liveries

Definitely for this one is either Singapore Airlines 777-200ER/A330-300 or Garuda Indonesia A330-300. These liveries are one of the best in the skies and it would be awesome to see it in Infinite Flight

Other liveries I would like to see :

• Etihad 787-9
  • ANA 787-8
  • (New) Qantas 787-9
  • Garuda Indonesia A330-200
  • Air France 777-300ER
  • Scoot A320-200
  • (New) Jetstar A320-200
  • Iberia A330-300
9 Likes

Omg I agree with you on Citilink also their livery looks awesome!

3 Likes

So for my Favorite Airline livery not in the game, would probably have to be the Air Seychelles livery, it’s just straight up beautiful!

Some Special liveries I would love to see in IF that aren’t are Missouri and Illinois one for Southwest, the Visit Florida Livery for Allegiant, and the South African 2010 World Cup Livery

9 Likes

Yes, the Tigerair group of airlines are low costs. Tigerair Australia was founded by the previously operating original Tigerair out of Singapore and was bought by Virgin Australia. They are now replacing their fleet with B737-800s from Virgin Australia and returning the A320s to Tigerair in Singapore, which is now under the Scoot brand.

3 Likes

Im dieing for updated Alaska Airlines liveries on the 737’s and Dash 8, along with the Alaska livery on the ERJ.

3 Likes